man it happened again

5 Likes

bidadari cantik

3 Likes

anyone gonna talk about the first video music??:sob:

1 Like

Hello @NotPsyduckc

Thanks for reporting.

This is something I would like to test and investigate further. When I get the time I’ll attempt to duplicate your concern, and if I get something I’ll write my story here. If this does happen again, see if you can catch the console log and let us know if it shows any issues. Another thing is you might be accidentally pressing the “Delete Vehicle” hotkey. However, I don’t think that is the case. I don’t think this has been reported before.

Thanks,

Nate

1 Like

you sure that isn’t the delete button?

1 Like

nothing appears in console, i checked, and deleting looks different from what’s happening here
also is there even a delete hotkey

1 Like

Yes there is. It should be shown on the menu that pops out on the left. I believe default is “B” but I could be wrong. Someone else can support me on this. But I don’t think this was the case at all

1 Like

i didnt see a hotkey when i checked, because i checked right after i finished recording
and yeah deleting cars deletes them instantly, these were in stages

1 Like

Very well, thanks for the response regarding that. I will continue with Diagnostics and testing.

1 Like

Hello @NotPsyduckc

At this time I am unable to duplicate the bug. I do plan on retesting later on but no signs of anything out of the blue.

Best regards,

Nate

bummer