Car suggestion - Kia Stinger

7 Likes

I seen 2 suggestions for both of these but I’m not sure if they’re the right ones plus one of them doesn’t have images so until proven they’re both the same and one with the images gets updated I’m leaving this open

4 Likes

Should I repost this but 2 separate posts, one for the individual car so no one gets confused on which car is which?

5 Likes

why is this in off topic?

4 Likes

put this in car suggestions

5 Likes

or we will think u dont want this in the game

5 Likes

idk, thats why I haven’t changed it yet

4 Likes

chole even replyed

5 Likes

I’m not changing anything yet until I get confirmation that these have already been suggested cause if they have I can just move it to the right category and close them, I require the links though

5 Likes

alr

5 Likes

kia k5 was not suggested only the gt was suggested and the stinger was also not suggested only the gt was suggested

6 Likes

the pictures are gone tho

4 Likes

also the gt version look exactly the same as the base model, just its more powerful and stuff

5 Likes

Well I found a link for a Kia K5 suggestion (partly because I already suggested it)

5 Likes

You could suggest the base version of the Stinger, or the GTS version of the car, and you would be fine, but you gotta remove the Kia K5 part from it.

6 Likes

doesn’t have images but there’s currently only one generation for the stinger (aside from the 2020 update)

5 Likes

Up to yall whether you wanna edit it or not cause brain confuzzled @STREnergy @RedNaz

5 Likes

well these are the base models whereas the ones that have been suggested are gt trims so

6 Likes

I will remove the Kia K5 images I guess…

5 Likes

ok

4 Likes