Car glitching in lobby

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: when I enter the game and spawn a big vehicle very fast it just glitched in the lobby

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: rarely

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. go in the game press the dealership button very fast then this happens

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No: no

If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:**WarMachine105679

4 Likes

Physics bug, not counted

3 Likes

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
car is in spawn point

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
rarely

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
computer

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
*Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

note this was before update log

Roblox username:
@hhgduufutr

1 Like

What is the bug?
Answer: Car in lobby

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: rarely

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

1. im died in near the garbage disposal and quickly clicked r in keyboard an vehicle spawned
    in lobby

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: @Alikerem915 Display name : OnePunchMan

so this basically happened, i was playing in a vip server then i spawned my vehicle and then this happened
idk aaa
and it got worse.

pls fix this lol
username: dansih1810

3 Likes

it happens alot with big cars/vehicles I think it happens because the games script/code doesn’t realize how big the cars are and they end up on the wall

1 Like