Car builds for each race and class

So I’ve been experimenting with upgrades for cars in each class and how they perform in races such as stunt race, dirt track, island circuit, around the world. Feel free to leave your car builds here for others to see and suggest what else I should add. I will be constantly looking and editing this. If these cars could be too expensive for you, tell me and I’ll add cheaper cars.

F and E class cars are way too slow for any fun and I will not be including x class as you just get all the upgrades meaning most cars in x class are competitive.

I’ll start with Island Circuit and Around the World, the main stats you would want in this race is top speed and handling, acceleration and braking is not as important but still impactful.

D class:
Stock Nissan Silvia S14. (6,575 free)
DeLorean DMC-12 with 97% gear ratio. (4.9M VIP)

C class:
Porsche 911E with 94% gear ratio and +1.47 handling spoiler. (29M free)

B class:
Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec with 61% gear ratio, racing brakes, turbocharger, engine block, exhaust system, cam and valves and one of the best spoilers. (18M free)

A class:
Saleen S7 with 94% gear ratio, brake tuning, turbo power, engine block, exhaust system, motor cooling and one of the best spoilers. (2.8B free)

S class:
Fully upgraded Grandeur Esteem with the best spoiler. (58B free)

Now for the handling tracks, considered mountain top, stunt race, dirt track and more.

D class:
DeLorean DMC-12 with motor cooling. (normally I wouldn’t use the same car twice and have different cars for different races, but the DeLorean is really good at handling and braking)
Fully upgraded Honda Civic but no spoiler oh well. Great acceleration and decent handling to boot. (17,750 free)

C class:
Porsche 911E (again) now the 94% gear ratio actually drops the rating by 1 to allow for a decent spoiler, you can sacrifice the spoiler for a 100% gear ratio for better acceleration instead of handling.
Race Mower 5000 with motor cooling, ignition system, turbo power, racing brakes and one of the best spoilers. I’m not going to lie, it is hard to drive with the tiny wheels but if you can tame the beast. The car is really fast. (21M free)
Mercedes-Benz C6 AMG with engine pistons, cams and valves, weight distribution, racing brakes and one of the best spoilers. Easier to drive than the race mower 5000 but you have worse acceleration and brakes. (1.7M free)

B class:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution with weight distribution, turbo power, exhaust system, engine pistons, ignition system, chipset tuning and one of the best spoilers. (1.3M free)

A class:
Without buying chipset tuning, fully upgrade the Dodge Viper ACR. (110M free)

S class:
Fully upgraded Forso OHM V2 (470M free)

5 Likes

Which Honda Civic lol

4 Likes

Well I put the prices of the cars at the end so its the Honda Civic that costs 17,750. The name is literally Honda Civic and not Honda Civic Hatchback.

2 Likes

Should I add statistics to each car I have suggested?

2 Likes

idk u choose

2 Likes

would be nice

1 Like

For some reason I can’t edit the main message again

1 Like

yes
give us stats

1 Like

You can get better peformance if u use the Valkryie, Intensa Emonzoine and Ferrari FXX K

You could go for the Cathreham

back when I couldn’t spell “caterham” properly

2 Likes