Cant scroll in dealership

What is the bug?
I cant scroll though cars in the dealership! I can zoom in and out on cars and click on cars but i cant scroll left or right to browse cars. I have have tried leaving and joining back several times but every time i play the game this bug is still here.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Everytime

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Open the dealership
  2. Try scroll left and right using the mouse wheel and nothing happens

Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes

Roblox username:
MarleyGyt24689

3 Likes

Mouse problem maybe?

2 Likes

Are you even able to scroll through the list of cars at the top?

3 Likes

I can scroll through the grid where you filter cars but not the top area.

2 Likes

yes

3 Likes

i’m also encountering this problem

3 Likes

Huh, never knew that.

3 Likes

It’s a roblox problem robloc update broke it

3 Likes

Is there a way i can fix it? Its getting pretty annoying now.

2 Likes

It’s an issue with Roblox, most likely a flag change. We’ve already reported it to them a while ago, so hopefully they’ll revert the change to fix the issue.

Alternatively for now, you can select the vehicles using the vehicle list by clicking on the grid button next to the search filter, or use the arrows next to the spawn button.

5 Likes

Ok that’s fine- Thanks for reporting it to roblox and addressing the bug. Even though its a roblox issue and not the game itself am i still able to get the pro crushers rank?

2 Likes

well I don’t think they will give you the role because he said “We’ve already reported it to them a while ago”

2 Likes

Seems the bug is back again. Or maybe it’s just me. Dunno.

1 Like

I don’t think there has been a fix (or an attempt to fix it) yet.

2 Likes

I am well aware of this and I’ve been trying to get roblox to fix it for a while. If you have DevForum access then please support this thread and maybe it can get some attention: UIPageLayout ScrollWheel Input doesn't work properly since today - #9 by PeekayCypher - Engine Bugs - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like