Camera Toggle mode being unusable in-game

What is the bug?
Answer: Using the CameraToggle mode, you will be forced to view the backside of the vehicle once your camera is adjusted to its default position after moving your camera away from the default position of the camera, basically the backside of the vehicle. I know this is confusing, but just read the entire post.

How often does the bug happen?
Answer: Everytime a specific action is done.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: PC

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Enable CameraToggle as a setting and click the right mouse button in order to make the crosshair show up.
  2. Enter a vehicle and move your camera around the vehicle.
  3. Once your camera view has been automatically moved to the backside of the vehicle, try moving your camera. The camera will force you to view the backside of the vehicle.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen?
No

Roblox username: Charlemagne

Further Information:
In my former post relating to this, that I requested to be deleted by a moderator, there was a comment of a friend that mentioned that it is how the game is made, however if ever it were to be intentional, it’s just outright annoying, at least for me. I find it annoying since I just want to adjust my camera angle to a specific position like how it would look like if I were to use the default camera mode.

Another reason for me making this post is that, I do not use Shift Lock mode, since it mostly interferes with the vehicle movement, due to the fact that my vehicle would drift if I were to click the Shift button.

Here’s a video regarding the issue.

1 Like

i need some more explaining

wait doesnt shift lock mode only allow you to see the back?

Shift lock allows you to move your camera and it is going to stay, however it comes at a cost of drifting your vehicle and that annoying huge crosshair

1 Like

i have cameratoggle off and its still happening to me what do I do

That’s because they changed the camera in update 36c. The game is practically unplayable now. Even people on the Leaderboard are having trouble.

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.