Bus update

features (maybe):

Bus station

Bus stops

Rear wheel steering

working doors?

daily tasks revolving around buses, like bus routes.

Articulated buses??

custom livery/preset livery for buses (or even race cars like 787B?)

Vehicles(?):

Yutong CTe12

Yutong GTe14

Plaxton panorama 900

updated Enviro 300 (E460 Singler Decker ingame)

Volvo Evora B8RLE

Enviro 400ev

yutong E12

5 Likes

Tbh, they could also add a Heuliez GX 427 articulated bus. I wanted this in-game since a really long time!

5 Likes

Add marcopolo G7 too

3 Likes

I even saw a bus with like three sections, so two bendy bits

4 Likes

Do you have a screenshot about it?

no but I can check.

I found these three, though I swear there was another one…

And then there’s this:

2 Likes

Yes pls I upvote

2 Likes

I agree with this; i also have a couple posted and i have no idea how to link

3 Likes

This button, @veto15c

2 Likes

Yo chill bro u just drink a red bull or what?

2 Likes

Side note, the Enviro300 that already exists really needs an update, since it is the wrong size (too big lol)

2 Likes

Add airbus a220

4 Likes

Fact: in CC1, there is a Novabus RTS; it was never replaced

1 Like

Has anyone made a post of a Enviro500

1 Like