Bug with nuke elevator

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: when I press dealership while on the elevator I end up above the roof of the elevator

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: every time

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
*Answer:*tablet

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. go to nuke
  2. press the elevator button and go to your vehicle
  3. press dealership
  4. get out from dealership

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
*Yes/No:*no

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

**Roblox username:**Nico457864

suggestory: make dealership inaccessible on the elevator

3 Likes

Hello @TANK

Thanks for reporting.

We have been getting reports of the elevators shaking and causing vehicle clipping. However, this is something I haven’t seen before and I would like to investigate. If you can answer some questions in bullet points I can take the answers and start testing this issue.

• Does this bug happen with many vehicles? If so please list some you have experienced the bug with.

•Does the Vehicle you have Selected for this report clip out without going into the dealership?

Hopefully we can find a solution or a conclusion for this.

Thanks,

Nate

1 Like

it could potentially work with all vehicles
and no , it’s with the dealership only

1 Like

This is all I need. I will perform testing when I can.

2 Likes

happens with the normal one too

1 Like

Hello @TANK

I have completed testing.

After further review and evaluation, this is actually somewhat intended. Let me explain how things are working around this.

When opening the dealership. You fade away to the selection screen. What actually happens is that you freeze in position as it blacked out and while you are in the dealership, your car just sits there. Now once you back out of dealership, you regain control and the vehicle starts moving again at approximately the same speed it was moving before you went to the dealership. Basically it’s there really to help if you misclick it and it prevents you from losing control or crashing when not wanted while you can’t see the car.

With that in mind. The dealership only stops your car and character movement. It does not stop the elevators. That is why you are clipping through them.

At this time I think this is the solution to this post for now however I will not finalize that and let this show for a developer or another tester or etc. and have them put there inputs if they want.

As of my POV I have mixed thoughts about it so as of right now. This is considered normal. It could be a bug but this is more of intentional.

Hopefully you understand my point.

Thanks,

Nate

2 Likes

so will I get pro crusher if it gets fixed

1 Like

I cannot answer this properly. This is up to the developers. But probably yes depending on what happens.

2 Likes