Bug in the crasher "The wrecking ball"

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

The car is not destroyed

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Everytime:

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Phone:

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Before the latest update, the crasher worked fine, but now the ball does not destroy the car.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No:

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Kiois09o0

2 Likes

isnt that just roblox physics

before the update this crasher worked perfectly

1 Like

Im not sure but I think its the new physics engine screwing up your upload speed due to lag so maybe get a better device

I have sumsung s21 fe with snapdragon 888, I think this is a good device

I hope this bug will be fixed because I like this crusher, and I’ll get a pro crasher =)

bro its crusher not crasher

Oh, yes, thank you

sometimes I wonder if beggars even deserve the pro crusher title

Now I already have more than 200T, why am I a beggar?

a lot more people ask for pro crusher when reporting bugs than you probably realize

it was not written that you need to have some minimum progress to get a pro crusher

it’s just a title

a title that is very desired by a bunch of people for some reasons that are beyond my understanding

why not give a title for the bug? The conditions have been met. And why are you a beggar when you beat the game?

I started playing this game in 2020 and I don’t understand what’s wrong?

maybe even earlier

I’m not referring to cash in this instance, nor do I care about join date as well

my point I’m trying to make is that it’s honestly irritating that someone straight up asks for pro crusher when immediately reporting a bug, which makes me think that said person is a beggar

sorry if my tone came out as harsh and rude, it’s hard for me to put it into the correct words

Okey, sorry bro

i started playing in 2020 too you know