Bug: Core Access Control Room Glitch. Reported by djguestkdsjidjfjdsog

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
The bug is that people can glitch into the control room with using a crowbar even if not core access

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
The bug happens every time due to the crowbar unequip and equip noclip glitch

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
I played on my iPad (tablet) and the bug also works on every device except console.

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get the crowbar gamepass
  2. Head down to the reactor core control room.
  3. Go to a window screen that is in the room.
  4. Jump and equip, unequip also use the action.
  5. You should have noclipped into the room.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No because the glitch can be applicable to everyone who has the crowbar gamepass.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Make sure to remove the bug!

• djguestkdsjidjfjdsog

Edit: Here is some proof of it working. (use link)

–WATCH THE FULL VIDEO–

5 Likes

To the devs of the game, I hope that you can test the bug and see if it works.

I forgot to mention that if it doesn’t work, try equipping, jumping, unequipping, and using the crowbar action.

4 Likes

edit to the comment above:

Make sure to do the actions all at the same time. (not lightspeed)

2 Likes

nice to know

1 Like

token gang, fuck mastery

1 Like

cant do much to fix this as its just roblox being roblox

1 Like

try making the wall just tp u back too like the door

1 Like

if someone without the gamepass touches glass, the player should get teleported infront of the entrance of the room

1 Like

some people would use an anti-tp hack that allows users to do what i showed in the vid (i had core access)

1 Like

yeah but also they shouldn’t even be able to use it without the core access pass? So it’s not a big deal right

1 Like

Then they can also turn on noclip, so if glitch/bug works only with hacks, then i suppose theres no solve. Roblox moderation should ban them.

1 Like

can they charge it

why not just make the buttons inside only availible for those who have the gamepass

Exactly

wrong

if you glitch in it tps you out anyway

right