Broken rag-doll physics in the Derby Arena

What is the bug?
Answer: When playing in the derby arenas, I will respawn and rag-doll physics will kick in when i’m in the car or not. This will make driving a really tedious task, and the car will just flop around as if it was a fish out of water.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: It doesn’t happen super frequently to me, but every server or two I can see someone else’s car flopping around.

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Phone (iPhone 15 Pro Max)

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I went to the Derby Arenas
  2. I spawned in a tier 1 super car and drove accordingly to the gamemode (it might be a glitch for any car, I don’t know)
    3: While playing, I got knocked out or badly hit, causing the bug.
    4: I’m forced into rag-doll mode; resetting, respawning, changing rounds or cars, and going back to the lobby (in the derby arenas) wouldn’t switch my avatar’s physics back
    5: In order to go back to normal, I simply just left the game

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
No (I’m not 100% sure if so, but I do see other peoples vehicles flopping around, which I assume is the player experiencing the bug themselves)

The videos may or may not work, but if they don’t, it just visualizes the bug.

Roblox username: tornadostorm991

4 Likes

Wrong place buddy

3 Likes

It’s in the bugs category how is this in the wrong place

1 Like

Hello @Hyperion

Thanks for reporting.

Another thanks for guiding me to this post from a different post.

After further investigation, The bug should have been fixed during Update 57. The videos you are providing are during Update 56. If I’m wrong please correct me but this was probably recorded before 3/30/24. If so please go reset this and please report back here or contact me through discord or any other platforms I have provided on my profile. This bug was something I was involved in so I would like to make sure everything checks out.

Thanks,

Nate

Alright, since i reported it will it mean i get pc?

Unfortunately, no I’m sorry but someone else probably got it.

If so, are you able to find who got it? And if no one got it, am i able to have it?

This would take me a long time to find. Also that’s up to a developer. I’m just a tester.

Rip, I would to own it

unless you ask panwellz??? idk

1 Like

Heh, I mean yea I have contact with him but that’s not my job.

wasn’t the bug reported multiple times before?

Countless of times. Mostly in discord.

1 Like

Hello @Hyperion

I would like to update that I have received info that you might still have a chance at getting the title however I cannot give you a honest and direct answer besides that. I’m still learning about this title so I’m not always on point with it.

Thanks for understanding,

Nate

Thanks nate! I can’t thank you enough for your highly detailed reply’s.

Also can’t thank you enough for your constant updates

1 Like

Anytime, I’m working on trying to be more active on forms regarding bugs.

1 Like

Any updates nate?

Nope. I can’t provide updates regarding bugs or titles.

Since it has been silently fixed am i still getting pro crusher? Sorry im bugging you nate your good to rely on