Broken feature

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer:
Basically, sometimes when your given a skip option with robux, it says that it also will unlock the mastery required for free. Well I saw that mastery 4 would be unlocked for free and I was very exited. But I spent 4k robux and it’s telling me mastery 4 is locked.
How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer:
Everytime (I’ve tried rejoining multiple times)
What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer:
iPad
What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I have no idea, it just glitched out for me randomly.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No:
Yes
If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: hihihihihi487

bro spent 4k robux when i got all 4 tokens in 2 weeks

I don’t have 2 weeks of free time or happen to be amazing at the game so it’s gonna take way longer for me to complete the tokens. Also I didn’t spend the robux just for the mastery, I spent it for some quick cash.

nah 4k :skull:
ur bank account is actually on life support

1 Like

Mastery 4 doesnt even exist

1 Like

I knew posting this would only bring toxic people, not any ACTUAL help.

yeah, it’s hard to give help if there’s no screenshots

1 Like

sorry for that, im a bit sensitive and would lose my shit over the tiniest thing

1 Like

Then go to settings and lower the sensitivity :prettycoolngl:

1 Like

haha so funny

To be clear, I didn’t spend the robux on vip or stuff cause I already have that stuff

then it wont be that hard :|

Mastery isn’t given for free when you purchase money. Where did you get that from?

There should have been popup that lists the masteries you need and the price of each, with a warning that you need to buy them to prevent the top vehicles being locked.

6 Likes

Oh cool the dev replied

2 Likes

so instead of listening to the stuff that he just said

you decide to mention the fact that the owner himself replied??

wtf

4 Likes

first, you provide no screenshots of what is going on which makes it hard to determine what the “bug” is, and you say “oh cool owner”
please try to be more helpful please

3 Likes

MY POINT BROOO

1 Like

and saying that does not help with the “bug” you are reporting

maybe you can tell panwellz what the heck u were doing to end up with this “bug”

you ain’t gonna expect to get help from replying “oh the owner replied!!!”

bro
did you not even listen to panwellz
YOU CAN’T BUY MASTERY

you can?

also yeah where the fuck did you hear that skipping can give u mastery

Me being angry

and why the fuck did you skip, u couldve spent the robux on something else. OH YEAH YOU ALSO MISSED THE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME, ITS DESTROY CARS, GET MONEY, GET CARS. NOT BUY THEM ALL, WHY??? IF YOUR SO DAMN LAZY TO NOT PLAY THE GAME HOW ABOUT YOU DONT PLAY CC2???