Bring back old/removed vehicles but make them limited exclusive

Some of us CC2 veterans have been forced to watch older, lesser used and blocky cars get removed and replaced, which was sad but inevitable. I think the older cars that were removed long ago should return as limited exclusive cars, only being available to those who owned them before their removals. Doing this would be no different from when 11 old cars were switched to limited exclusives in update 40. It makes these unloved cars special, and gives veterans of CC2 a thank you gift for playing the game for so long. Plus, I just love owning unobtainable cars. Below is a list of all the vehicles that have been removed/replaced.

RTX-Nervudo (Group vehicle), Chevy Metro Sedan, Grandeur Revelation, KZ Zeal, Mitsubishi Galant, Summit Kintla, Sokudo Crest, Sokudo Bolt, Toyota Corolla S, BMW M5, Auva Iridum, Auva Iridum Y-Style, Rolls Royce Phantom, Avanta Rho Puller

I left out the original Forter Focal, the Scania R620 Cargo, and the BMW E46 M3 because the Focus RS, Scania T230 and the M3 gtr are already in the game, no reason to bring back the old versions when newer renders exist. With this mindset, I will say none of the older renders of real world cars would need to return if newer renders of them are added to CC2. It would be cool to see a freshly modeled BMW M5 or Corolla S get added as new cars. Would be nice to see some current real world limited exclusive cars like the Scion tC and the G-Wagon get remodels as well.

Auva_Iridum_Y-Style
Grandeur_Revelation_promo_picture
RXT-Nervudo

12 Likes

I agree

Honestly I agree with this but take all the other ugly fictional cars with them

Yeah I think every old fictional car should be switched to limited exclusive, except stuff like the terrain destroyer and other large fictional tier 2/3 vehicles

2 Likes

Yes this must happen

To be honest, if the Terrain Destroyer got re-added as an exclusive, I would prefer to see it with the new trim level I was in the middle of making. The old model dates back to 2015ish, and before that was actually its predecessor the Terrain Master (Which looked even more dated)
No matter what the Terrain Destroyer needed an update to its model. Although a little disappointed that it turned into a Topkick instead of its original design, I still like how the redesign looks.

Terrain Destroyer "Classic" Facelift

1 Like

can you upload the facelift to roblox? I would really like to export it as a 3d model.

Metro? (As a remodeled limited)

No, it’s my personal model for the moment. It isn’t particularly difficult to model in Blender though.

I understand. Also thanks for the tip.

I need it. The true starter car

yes

But make the bumpers match the body color,

the old model that was removed in August 2020 was based of the XFI/Base as its Bumpers were black.

i would love to drive an old roblox car!

1 Like

imma go play it and see if there is any old car i can drive

welp some of this came true
the avanta za15 and forso ohm v2 came really close to being removed but they became exclusive

PLEASE DONT DO THE GRANDEUR’S i use them for derby and they are fast. AND CAR CRUSHERS MADE A TOY FOR IT