Breaking presents

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: It’s when I jump out the car to get the present but my car hits the present and then the present just explodes and I can’t get the present. Once even it was the rare present.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)
Answer: Sometimes

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:
I need to find a present.
Then I jump out the car to get the present
Then my car has to hit the present
Then the present explodes and I won’t be able to collect the present.
Is the bug related to GUI or something that only happens for you? (GUI = the dealership, derby win screen or any other interface)
Yes/No:
No
If yes, screenshot all unique red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by opening roblox settings, scrolling to the bottom and clicking the open developer console button.)

**Roblox username:**fifamobile2011

2 Likes

Will your present break when you smash it with a car ?

2 Likes

You can only get 3 presents, they break cause you have them all already

1 Like

I have them all and they don’t break for me.

1 Like

Problem is this

1 Like

Presents are supposed to do that if you hit it, you are supposed to jump out of the car and jump on it.

1 Like

You should be able to hit it with your car and still get the presents.
There are two ways you can collect them:

1. Hit it with your car and it should still make the sound when you collect it.
  2. Get out of the car and get it, should hear the same sound.

If I’m hearing this right, you’re stating that your car hit the present without you driving it, so the present didn’t get properly collected? If so, then yea that’s a problem.

If you hit it with your car and don’t get it, then that in itself might be a bug.

And lastly, you only need to collect presents once, so after collecting either of the rarities, hitting the same rarity of present will only break the present if you drive into it or make it disappear if you touch it, as there is not a tally or amount you can collect, you can notice by looking at the poll and see no number indicating how much you’ve collected.

1 Like

I thought if you hit the present with your car, it crumbles and you don’t get the present and that you have to hop out and grab the present instead of hitting it

1 Like

No, you can also just drive into it as well.

1 Like

I didn’t know

1 Like

That’s also my point I have them already sometimes they break sometimes they don’t

1 Like