Boosters don't stack

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: After obtaining the two “2xScraps” booster from the daily missons for the second time they show up seperatly when opening the inventory.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Eyerytime?

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: Computer

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Complete daily missions for three days in a row to obtain the two “2xScraps” booster
  2. Repeat first step
  3. Open your inventory

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Yes

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here.

(Sidenote): The inventory marker shows me that I have two items (even tho it’s definitley not two)
(two times two “2xScraps” booster) so it’s four in total and if the items would stack correctly it would be one. I would probably simply remove the marker because in my opinion it’s not necessary to indicate the player how many booster he has in his inventory and instead the marker is just another annoying number that won’t go away.

Roblox username: WarComander_HD (yes with one m)

1 Like

They’re not meant to stack

3 Likes

Do you know that or are you jsut saying that?

From experience ik that

1 Like

Just like pets dont stack in simulators

Pets are something completley different! A pet is something individual and there is no real use of stacking them. All of the boosters shown do the completley same thing so it would only make sense to stack them which would also make using them easier because you have all your boosters in one stack

think of minecraft… … … …a diamond sword cant be stacked up… … … … …

1 Like

yeah if you have two diamond swords in minecraft they wont stack

also they just decided to give you 20 minutes of scraps instead of 10 minutes and 4 times scraps

Again, a diamond sword is something different. I totally agree when you say that you shouldnt be able to hold 64 swords at once because it doesnt make sense but why shouldnt the boosters stack? All it would do is make the inventory less unorganized

This topic was automatically closed 540 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.