Boat Escape Bug

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: When swimming, you cannot jump out enough to get on the boat, thus making escaping the explosion impossible.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: Everytime you fully immerse yourself in water, you cannot surface very well.
What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: PC

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. Get into water, and press the spacebar.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: No

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat)

Roblox username: DariusFlynt_2012

3 Likes

sounds like skill issue ngl

3 Likes

I was about it type that

1 Like

It’s a real bug in all honesty. Try to swim in the game and you’ll see the problem.

2 Likes

Seems more like more skill issue

1 Like

Give video proof then

2022-09-02 21-52-52.mkv (43.8 MB)

1 Like

bro that’s just Roblox bug

1 Like

Lemme guess… u only want title?

2 Likes

Replying here cuz the bug still exists, and many ppl are having issues with it, so this post is very relevant.

1 Like

I don’t know man

I’m facing the same problem…sometimes I can’t even jump out of the water to the surface and sometimes it just won’t let me climb onto the boat

1 Like

bro if you didn’t know anything that happening just shut up. Don’t just judge people report

1 Like

Your not supposed to swim in the water and get on the boat. You’re supposed to get on by walking on it. Also the only reason im saying people report bugs only for the title is because 60% of the entire bugs is people getting the title. I’ve seen the worse attempts to report a bug just to get a title. So whenever i see a bug which sounds weird / not a bug, I’ll just ask or smth. Stop complaining because i have my own opinions.

And i know what is going on. I’ve been on this forum way longer than you.

1 Like

I don’t care about how long you are in this forum but I just report a bug that disturbed my gameplay that’s all…I don’t even care about the pro crusher title…it didn’t give you nothing in the game if you own that title. All I want is for the bug that I reported will be fixed soon so I can enjoy my smooth gameplay anytime

1 Like

I don’t know why the argument above really has to happen;

This is nowhere visually similar to the video shown above but we are experiencing the same issue, there is a portion of the water where swimming avatar animation doesn’t show up

Please disregard the top-half of the image I am more of referring to the “sky-ed” waters" at the deeper levels

And the “sky-ed” waters are where you can only swim

2 Likes

and no

The video at the specified timestamp shows that as the player enters water, it will automatically show the swim animation, which indicates the user is swimming

2 Likes

Imma start deleting off topic shit in bug reports

1 Like

Then dont go karen mode if i have my own opinion and out of the whole paragraph i wrote you only acknowlege the small part where i said i have been here longer than you.

As i said: You’re probally not supposed swim that far

2 Likes

As much as I don’t like arguments, please do take note that they are here for the sake of reporting a bug that has been affecting people, don’t immediately associate people reporting bugs to just wanting the title, and that’s what we call generalisation.

2 Likes