Bmw 355i

hello guys my suggestion today is about another bmw so ya here are specs, pics bout it
it has **twin turbocharged direct-injection 3.0 that in my opion twin turbos are fast engine idk what u think bout the twin turbo but who cares, its a convertible so cool the hp is 300 it also had 300 torque i reserched it so it wasnt reliable they rated it 2.5 i mean i think the only good thing about it is its a convertible anyways so its top speed is 155 mph and 0-60 in 5.5 secs ok so. i think of the attack rate would be hmm i think 325 if it was fully upgraded going its max speed idk really but anyways defence rating would be ouch for example if @RedNaz was driving his mustang and hits my front or rear really hard i bet that would be 193 for defence rating really

Interior 2011–13 BMW 335i Coupe [North America] (E92) '2010–13BMW E90/E92/E93 335I REAR DIFFUSER — Rush CustomsTested: 2011 BMW 335i Sedan
ok honestly the pics look good ill even share a vid of the convertible top opening BMW 335i Convertible - Roof Opening Sequence - YouTube man fells good look at the top opening man i hope this car gets put in it looks cool even tho its not that safe still anyhow thats all i have hope this car gets in

6 Likes

Mustang, hit that Bimmer.

2 Likes

[gets hit by the mustang from the back hard]

2 Likes

oh ya i forgot if this ever gets put in the game add it with a openable button for the top to open im lookiing forward for that

2 Likes

yes more BMW

2 Likes

yes only if this gets in it gonna be fun

2 Likes

me mums audi a5 has a convertible soft top roof its fun to watch it go up and down

1 Like