BM-24 or BM-13 Katyusha (Remodel and make it shoot)

It would be nice for the katyusha to be remodelled since the current in-game model is pretty bad and unrealistic. Also please make iot so it shoots missiles and you can aim were the missiles go (So no the rocket firing assembly doesn’t turn like a tank.) The BM-13 or BM-24 would be nice to see, the BM-13 is the one we have in-game and is from WW2. The BM-24 has a larger more modern truck and is from the 50s and would also be nice.

This is a BM-13 Katyusha:

This is a BM-24 Katyusha:

Roblox Username: Lukadrawsstuff

13 Likes

Mmm yes make the katyusha faster

2 Likes

Wel it wasn’t really that fast in real life but I think it’s reallly deciving that the current in game katyusha has missiles but can’t shoot. O and by the way which Katyusha do you like better the BM-13 or BM-24?

2 Likes

Well the missiles would go to the selected spot and not chase after vehicles. But I do think the katyusha should stay VIP since the developers needs to earn money as well. And I also think you should see the missiles as well een they ar flying unlike the tank shells in game since you don’t see them. They should also add smoke particles and sound effects when it launches and it would be able to launch multiple per second just like in real life.

2 Likes

Well actually the katyusha doesn’t have a siren it would make a SSSSSHHHOOOFF sound repeatedly wen it fired missiles repeatedly just like the German Panzerwerfer.

2 Likes

Maybe but which is better the BM-13 or the BM-24?

2 Likes

the bm-13 looks cute man

2 Likes

Yes it is

3 Likes

maybe but I dont think so funny comparison.

2 Likes

Moved to #suggestions:cc2-suggestions since remesh/remodeling fall under that category

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/russia-soviet-missile-missile-truck-rocket-truck-gif-18785324

1 Like

uwu

please make the katyusha able to fire, its my fav military vehicle and it would be a really cool feature to fire a katyusha in car crushers 2.

5 Likes

I really want a katyusha remodel

1 Like

yes