Blinkers when crashing

It would be very interesting if the cars had hasards when they hit each other. Of course, we’d need the function of being able to stop them.

8 Likes

airbags

5 Likes

you mean hazard lights?

5 Likes

Yeah, I think turn signals in general should be added to the game would make it more fun in facility

4 Likes

and along with that headlights and backlights

5 Likes

ye

4 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Plus airbags and for some the horn could be allways on :pogchamp:

4 Likes

uh, maybe not that

2 Likes

I mean airbags are cool, but airbags arent gonna serve and purpose if a 5 ton truck is hitting a sedan going about 90mph…there will be nothing left lol
But I like the realism, but…no point in adding this game isnt about safety.
I like where you’re going though

4 Likes

it’ll be especially useless when a nuke truck runs into a peel at 150 mph with a thruster

4 Likes

you’ll just see floating bags

4 Likes

I dont think there will be a single thing left haha
well not inRL but roblox parts would be left im sure but only like one lol
I hit someone with the TD today in derby going around 90, it was a morris mini standing still and it was instant ko and they exploded violently and pinballed around the map as if shot out of a cannon

3 Likes

Fun fact: Cars take less damage in game than in real life. Proof: 2013 Honda Civic 4-door driver-side small overlap IIHS crash test - YouTube Crashed at 40mph, or 64.37kmh. Try it yourself in game. (Use the Honda Civic LX)

3 Likes

yes I know. it’s a game, even beamNG isnt going to be as accurate as real life.
this game however is still accurate. but not 100 percent. And yeah little cars like that are a bit OP in terms of durability, which should definitely be looked into

3 Likes

Maybe add in the need for seatbelts? (If you dont have one on you and hit something full speed your character ragdolls :pogchamp:

3 Likes

I like the idea but I just…idk
I just feel it would upset some people like if they’ve been in a wreck before… :c
but idk roblox is probably comical enough that they wouldnt care but…I just idk

2 Likes