Better rpm and engine revving

u know how the engines rpm is determined by speed? maybe they could do it like real cars and somehow link the rpms to the throttle.

7 Likes

Would be more realistic yes, but the way they have it is probably the easiest way to do it as of now, the latter would take a lot of work probably. But I really like the idea yes

1 Like

thx and yes i do think it would be hard and may lag the game but i am not a developer myself so i cant say for certain thats its easy or hard

3 Likes

Vrooom vroom

1 Like

someone did that with me in mad city
i had this stupid delusion when i joined roblox that i needed robux (which i didnt have at the time) to buy in game cars like to buy lambo in jailbreak i needed robux
so i just drove around the map and derped around
and one day i discovered mad city and started playing and i met this guy and he taught me how to play and now if i ever see a new player i teach them how to play

4 Likes

So like, when you input lower throttle the RPM doesn’t go as high before it shifts?

1 Like

well no im talking abt when i do throttle management the rpm literally doesnt change and sounds bad coz the speed only changes a little

1 Like

Ah, I get it now, I think

1 Like

That would be great, and while CC2, like many other games on Roblox have been improving on realism among other things, it just doesn’t really seem like a high priority right now. The current revving is a bit unrealistic, but it works, and the developers could be working on other, much more impactful things. I do like the idea, but this game doesn’t appear to go for realism in that aspect.

2 Likes

i tryed reving the rolls by hold the shift button drifitng then getting the high rpms after

1 Like

There is not to much hard work involved in maeking this, and personally I vote yesssss.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. It would be nice, but as it is is fine. The cars acceleration. The cars go fast and slow. Good enough for now imo.
They should work on damage models and realism of damage more imo…ive already abused that with a baseball bat with nails in it in my posts anyway lol…at least nicely xD
But even as it is CC2 is a gem among all other games of roblox. Nothing quite like it

2 Likes

RXRotary:BrapppppppBrapBrappBrapppBrappppn
HondaType R:VTEC just kicking yo!
Tesla: …

3 Likes