Batmobile respawn glitch ((mid race)

If you start a time trial or a race and use the Batmobile, and miss a checkpoint, then press “Go back,” its wheels will teleport somewhere and rarely come back.
The bug happens every single time you press “Go back.”
I played on a computer.
For it to happen:
1- Start a race
2- Select the Batmobile
3- Miss a checkpoint
4- Go back
5- The glitch happens
The glitch is not related to the game’s GUI.
No screenshot because it’s not related to the GUI.

4 Likes

Doesn’t happen to me, send a video please.

1 Like

Here: https://youtu.be/DE6V8Y5Yh0U
Sorry for the Wondershare filmora thing XD the vid is also very bright but ur able to see it.

1 Like

ah, interesting

1 Like

cant wait till its fixed so i get my pro crusher title fr fr

1 Like

Hello @senhordogame5011

Thanks for reporting,

It seems this is known already, however it’s been difficult to understand. You have given some steps that I would like to test with. When I get the chance I will perform your steps in chronological order and write my story here if it becomes present.

Another thing, it’s always nice to provide screenshots or videos of it happening so that we get a visual representation of it. Another thing is a screenshot of the console logs on pc or mobile. However, you don’t need to worry about that since I have been able to get videos from different people.

Best regards,

Nate

1 Like

Hello @senhordogame5011

Here is my story after testing.

VERIFY PLAYER CONCERN, VEHICLE SUPER MOBILE CLIPS IN VOID. PERFORMED INSPECTION OF VEHICLE, PERFORMED PINPOINT TEST PROVIDED BY REPORT. STEP 1 DONE, STEP 2 DONE, STEP 3 DONE, STEP 4 DONE, STEP 5 FAIL, FOUND FRONT 2 WHEELS OF VEHICLE CLIPS UNDERGROUND. PERFORMED PINPOINT TEST ON MULTIPLE VEHICLES, FOUND SUPER MOBILE AND ENERGY MONSTER TRUCK CAUSING CONCERN.

Thanks again for allowing me to test.

Best regards,

Nate

1 Like