Barn finds

It would be cool if there was barn finds that would have special cars in them, that you can only unlock by looking through barns or you could unlock cars in a certain price distance like if you had 100 cash then you could find cars up to 1k or maybe even 10k or it could also be where you find any car in the game but it will cost different amount of credits to repair it like if you found the second car in the game it could be 20 credits to repair or something like that or if you find the super drill than it could cost a lot I’m not sure how much but a lot and it would be a chance that the barn would have cars and if they didn’t have a car in them it could instead be like 200 credits and 1k scrap or something and once there is more car customization you could even find stuff like bumpers and bull bars or exclusive parts like antlers that go on the hood of the car that you can only get from barn finds or engines that you can use to do engine swaps when there is more customization.

1 Like

Maybe after the map expansion this could be added, but I think it will be easy to find and restore the car. I think the car can be cheap and slow but good looking and fun like the race mower 5000.

1 Like

im already having fun with this barn finds in car dealership tycoon so i hope cc2 will do it too

1 Like

it’s slowly being suggested into forza

i want to play so badly but i have no consoles to play on