Banned for unknown reason

Can the bug be found among the known bugs in the trello Trello? If so, upvote it there instead!

What is the bug?
Answer: I stoped playing roblox for around a year, and when I came back and tried to play cc2 I got the message that I was banned.

How often does the bug happen? (Everytime, sometimes or rarely)
Answer: I have seen more than one person report this

What device did you play on? (Computer, Phone, Tablet or Xbox)
Answer: pc

What steps do you need to take for it to happen? List them in very high detail:

1. I have no idea. I stopped playing roblox for a while, came back, and suddenly I’m banned.

Is the bug related to GUI/Interface on the screen? Or did the bug only appear for you? Check yes if the bug didn’t happen for everyone in the server at the same time.
Yes/No: Unsure.

If yes, screenshot all red and yellow text in the developer console and post it here. (Open console by pressing F9 on computer, or by saying /Console in the chat) Unable to open console due to me being banned.

Roblox username: @xamkaard (Keigo_Takami)

4 Likes

The only reason you would be banned if because you exploited

4 Likes

are you banned from car crushers or roblox as a whole

3 Likes

I don’t see any reason I would have been banned from cc2, and even if there was something I did wrong I would like proof of what I did instead of being told I did “something” wrong.

3 Likes

okay, your account will have been banned from the game because a report was submitted that accused your account of exploiting. we are not exactly saying you did something wrong, but someone would’ve exploited on your account

3 Likes

So you are going off of nothing but a report without any proof? That is what I am getting out of what your are saying.

3 Likes

There are no errors with bans. You may have gotten hacked and somebody may have exploited on your account. Keep your account safe man.

4 Likes

There are no accepted reports without photo or video evidence

4 Likes

Not sure if it was me, might’ve been someone else (I ain’t the only one who gets exploiters in hot water in CC2, im sure) You could have been reported with evidence…I find it hard to believe though that someone would have the sheer skill to hack your account to the point of using your char in CC2 and exploiting with it, maybe I’m wrong. You either deserved it, or you didn’t. But there as the events team member said, keep your account safe. There are consequences for that and it does suck.

Again though, I have no idea which thing happened, but it is what it is. Sorry man.

3 Likes

They probally had some evidence to report u. But you need some evidence too. Im not sure if theres any but i dont think the devs can do anything about it

2 Likes