Anyone here play War Thunder? (can also be a conversion im bored)

I play WT I am a VERY VERY long time veteran, have been there since the beginning. user on WT is similar to here, I_Legionnaire_I
sadly though in some applications of the game it registers as i_legionnaire_i because I had to use capital i’s to make these | ;~:
very restrictive like that these days.
Anyhoo.
Anyone??
Just curious.
I had to make another acct by the way my main WT account had its email archives many many years ago…I was young and stupid (im still “young” haha but not really stupid just goofy) and used a…cringe a school email…to make the acct…and yeah we all know school emails get archived when you leave that school or grade typically. I can still log into it, but im so afraid if I forget my password years later, and I cant get a recovery code because of the dead email…
anyway. enough rattling on
Lets talk planes shall we? Or tanks.
Assuming any of you play it ;~;

2 Likes

I played it for a brief amount of time before not touching the game again, may revisit it at some point but not with my old account I used back then

2 Likes

Yeah i gotcha. I quit too for a long time came back when they introduced Dagor 6.0 engine…
so far very impressed with it.
I wish they would fix bombers…even as an interceptor pilot it makes me ache watching them go down in a million flaming pieces :( they are like 1/100th of the durability they should be. A single fighter should not be able to kill one it would require a handful inRL
anyway yeah I took a huge break too.
A lot of things need fixing, a lot of parts of the game seem loose-end like, unfinished you know. But imo no game is like war thunder. It is really beautiful in its own way. Even at times when it sucks I just can go away from it forever
probably just me though

1 Like

|
Just a tip hood shift and \ and you get
|

2 Likes

Hold*

2 Likes

I know I did, it just nullified it, it didnt allow any symbols besodes _ and -.
so boring ;~; which is funny because war thunder is the opposite of boring in some aspects lol

1 Like

yeah I quit playing it Gaijin is actively ruining their game

1 Like