Anyone got update news?

I am really desperatr and stuff pls gove it in pms if i shouldn’t share it or sum

8 Likes

lmao i wish i knew

6 Likes

Don’t know, not on the Discord server atm.

5 Likes

If you go onto Panwellz’s Twitter, the only thing you will miss out on are the sneak peeks, but that is it.

6 Likes

do you have the sneak peeks?

5 Likes

like i said, not on the discord server atm

6 Likes

k

5 Likes

Wonder what will get added
a handful of cars have a noticeable large amount of likes, including my silverado
I wonder what will get added @.@

5 Likes

Yep I hope your silverado gets added.]

5 Likes

4 Likes

i hope that and the gmc topkick get added

4 Likes

yes GMC topkick too
there was also this Bugatti Atlantic type 57C or something like that, that was REALLY cool (and had a lot of likes)

5 Likes

and…

REGERA FOR GODS SAKE

5 Likes

yeah
all four probably wont get added at once (I mean they could, but the devs have more important stuff to fix as in bugs)
but to be really honestly, I think all four of those have a good chance of being added

4 Likes

The silverado is probably gonna be VIP as a tier 1 or 2, in beginner
Would be the fastest pickup truck once modded
The bugatti…HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM…probably group or VIP
the GMC topkick would probably replace the TD, making the TD a normal vehicle or smth
And the regera, group or normal idk

5 Likes

regera = free for like 700B-900B

4 Likes

gmc topkick replaces td and td gets yeeted out of existence. And if it is going to replaced by anything else it would still be like this. I’m pretty sure you knoe why doe (but well the topkick looks like td so uh)

SNAP BACK TO REALITY

5 Likes

yeah but the owner of the TD should still have say if it gets yeeted or not…or if he still wants it in-game, but maybe thats up to the devs idk
but YES the topkick should definitely be TD replace

5 Likes

the owner of td should make topkick maybe

4 Likes

and idrk if the dev is still working.

i may be wrong tho

4 Likes