Aev 3 kodiak

Name: Possibly above
Picture:

Read this: Most of these are guesses below.
Price: Can only be obtained by gaining 250 derby wins.
Pro
Tier 3
Vip: no
Durability: heavy armored
Speed: tank
Weapons: Missile launcher, claw, scoop.
This thing can only be used once in derby. Endlessly in the destruction facility, and rocket powerups will fill an entire barrage, i didn’t mean 4 of them though, it would fill a single barrage of missiles, the claw can be jammed, although it can crush cars and lift them up easily, or tear a part off a taller vehicle.
Almost forgot to mention weight: tank

11 Likes

Awesome idea! would definitely add some diversity in-game…

3 Likes

its very unique

2 Likes

It’s very good tho it will be hard to get because you need a lot of derby wins!

2 Likes

Something different, especially the derby wins to unlock part. That would definitely add more use to derby, I like it. Great idea!

3 Likes

But, one thing 250 is quite a bit, so many a bit lower, unless add a few vehicles before it, just to balance it out a bit.

3 Likes

question the point of the game is to earn money and get a new car each time and you dont loose money why dont you make the thing 50 t and make the claw and scoop 250 wins instead

2 Likes

besides how much will it be worth if you crush it what if some noob decided to get crazy and buy a private server and kill his fake acc and win 250 times and he got it by the time he was at 250 he was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than the others so just make the vehicle expensive and the claw and scoop 250

2 Likes

why not make more use for derby instead of just earning money and eventually getting bored?
plus you aren’t able to use derby private servers, such bad comedy.

2 Likes

but how much will it be worth

2 Likes

if you crush it

2 Likes

i forgot to mention that, but it will be slightly more than the top car.

2 Likes

why dont you just make the car money and the equipment 250 wins

2 Likes

This is the best idea considering that many people already have that many wins and it’s easy to win in derby too

2 Likes

How about it could be obtained with VIP $800,000,000,000 3rd token?

2 Likes

ok nvm ._. i ment 80 trillion dollars

2 Likes

this would be smart, but making the equipment only limited to this vehicle would be the more…fun

2 Likes