Additional abilities of Admin Panel

Added Commands
1 - Ability to grant yourself/others free access to Robux perks (I.E. Platinum material, Rocket Booster, All-Crusher Access, Underglows, etc.). While using Robux perks that the player otherwise doesn’t have access to, the player will not make any income, and vehicle edits will not be saved.
2 - Grantable access to all vehicles, including exclusives. No income will be made from unowned vehicles.
2 - Cooldowns of all vehicle abilities (Shooting, Rocket Booster, etc.) can be removed.
3 - Admins can grant themselves/others Derby power-ups in the Demolition Facility (Along with the ability to edit duration, cooldowns, etc.), Demolition Derby health-bars, Juggernaut status, etc.
Full-auto Juggernaut tank loaded with explosive rounds
4 - Ability to mute/kick/ban/unban players. Can only be preformed by server owner. Of course, only applies to your private server.
5 - Ability to delete vital parts of a player’s car (Either seats, engine, wheels, or just the entire car). The player will not earn anything from part deletion.
6 - Give yourself/others a ragdoll button.
7 - Ability to force any competition/event, including seasonal events. No rewards will be given from forced competitions/events, and will not count towards quests.
8 - Changeable maps (Such as Winter map, Halloween map, etc.)
9 - Ability to lock/unlock admin access to certain commands. Only server owner can edit command access, and server owner is able to bypass access restrictions.

Existing Command Modifications
1 - When teleporting somebody inside of a vehicle, make the vehicle teleport above the player. Teleported cars often noclip into the void when being teleported.
2 - Ability to modify other players’ walkspeeds, flight ability, etc. instead of being able to only modify your own.
3 - When flying while sitting in a vehicle, the vehicle will fly as well instead of the player simply getting ejected.
4 - Replace the insta-fill core command with a command that immediately triggers a meltdown. Meltdown rewards will not be given.
5 - Increase maximum number of admins.

3 Likes

I don’t have an admin panel so I haven’t read -_-

2 Likes

not really sure about these two

2 Likes

all of your ideas suck

2 Likes

based

1 Like

jeez i just closed one of your suggestions chill out

2 Likes

I suggested these as a sort of sandbox mode, mainly to be able to try out gamepass items before permanently buying them instead of needing to judge based off only of descriptions and watching others use it

1 Like

Chill out buddy, the only thing that sucks here is your attitude

1 Like

I like it, it would be nice to use gamepasses that you haven’t bought to see if it is worth the price.

1 Like

Says the one without any topics created

1 Like

bro it’s yeat the singer