Add nukeclear shelter

The nuke is really sometimes disturb players who is doing race with his/her friend. While racing, Some other player will launch a nuke and they cant get to heli fast. So I suggest to add nucklear shelter around the map

3 Likes

whats the point of the heli then

2 Likes

True

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

The heli is too far away

1 Like

the point of the heli is to be a challenge

3 Likes

so that means you are at airport, the heli is the opposite of the airport so that is called “challenge?”

1 Like

skill issue
seriously
it’s not that difficult to get to the heli at all

3 Likes

ur just lazy to go to the heli

3 Likes

Honestly it’s too easy, when I was a noob the core countdown and the music would give me such an adrenaline rush but that’s been gone for a long time
That rush was the only thing that stopped me from spending a lot of time in derby

2 Likes

Imagine ur at the airport and the heli is opposive of the airport.So you gatta take a long time to get there.

1 Like

Imagine ur at the airport and the heli is opposive of the airport.So you gatta take a long time to get there, and im not lazy. I just wanna say its too far.

1 Like

with a decently fast car it takes like 30 seconds to get from one end to the other
and the heli doesn’t even spawn at the ends, only around the middle and near the hangars
it is not too far at all

3 Likes

just no lazy bastard ALSO THE FACT THAT YOU CAN FUCKING RESPAWN HOWD U NOT THINK OF THAT JUST PRESS R FOR FK SAKE

3 Likes

Skill issue, I can literally reach the other end within 40 seconds using the mountain annihilator with rocket booster

3 Likes

ah yes we are just roasting this poor guy

5 Likes

ae

3 Likes

u can just respawn

2 Likes

R E S P A W N

2 Likes

chill please

3 Likes