Add a "In Combat" mode for when you get hit

Ive noticed quite a few ppl ether Reset as soon as they or their booster gets hit and Hide in Paid Crushers when they wanna get away from someone so i was thinking of a way to solve this

Being in Combat Would…

1. Lock you out of all crushers to prevent hiding

2. Not allow you to reset until you arent hit for 10 seconds or until the vehicle is mainly destroyed(60%-75 Destroyed or if 75% of Tires are gone)

Wanna reset now? Leave PvP mode but there will be a 1-2 minute cooldown if in combat before you can enable it again.

2 Likes

1 and 2 are no but everything else is nice

2 Likes

This would be for derby mode, cause I don’t feel like dealing with that one guy in an exophonic thinking they own the place

2 Likes

Also facility isn’t for pvp
OH I GOT AN IDEA
SO WHEN YOU TURN ON PVP ALL THE RESTRICTIONS EXCEPT 1 AND THE 60-75% DAMAGE LIMITER ARE ACTIVE

1 Like

Just switch servers then

1 Like

Dude there’s a PvP mode in the main game for a reason, to actually fight and not be a coward and hide as soon as you get hit. Don’t wanna pvp? Then just turn it off, it’s optional for a reason

2 Likes

i agree with this suggestions bc then with the stop the turds in tanks from resetting right after there turret or booster is destroyed

1 Like

That isn’t my point, I’m just stating my idea

1 Like

i dont really agree with this idea bc you can simply just hide in a crusher or wreck your car in one so that they dont, and it would be kinda annoying especially for impatient people wanting to turn pvp off for another reason then having to wait

1 Like

There’s a thing called, “playing with your friends.”
Also, I don’t feel like explaining this for the 5th time.

#1 it’s annoying to have to switch servers with the 5 people you’re playing with

#2 private servers are expensive, so not everyone has one

2 Likes

yeah
crushing your damaged car while fighting someone = combat logging

2 Likes

Uh, public servers ain’t some strict rp servers

2 Likes

i know that

2 Likes