A repair button

A button to repair your cars without having to respawn, but not available in the derbys

6 Likes

respawn the car

1 Like

Yeah, but that takes long time

1 Like

20 seconds is a long time?

1 Like

1 or 2 seconds is better

1 Like

you take 20 seconds to respawn!! i take only 5-7 seconds.

1 Like

I like this idea, it would be really helpful, especially when I want to quickly crush my car over and over again.

1 Like

For the cooldown, I mean.

1 Like

me: spawning the mountain annihilator
my friend: activating core
me again: panicking of the 20s spawn cooldown

3 Likes

lol @the i agree

1 Like

ya me to

1 Like

One time I was in the middle of doing a bug report (the “All electric cars have gears” one) and I spawned in one of the electric vehicles. Then the core went off. Still had time to respawn with another car (I used the Summit Kintla as that was the one I was upgrading) and make it to the heli before the core went off

2 Likes

one time i jumped out of my car to get on the helicopter but when the car hit the helicopter i ragdolled off the mountain and my car was annihilated so i couldn’t teleport back to my car and then the helicopter left and then the text said almost everyone survived

1 Like

XD

2 Likes

When im driving around with my car i must have it perfect no scratches or damage so if i hit something and it gets damaged it would be really nice to just hit one button and it is fixed and you’r on the same spot so you don’t respawn and have to drive all the way back

2 Likes

but this would be disabled in PVP

1 Like

i like this but then it will be too easy to grind

1 Like

but still i like this idea

1 Like

but it should only make your car LOOK as if it were good but is actually damaged and when u make it so that I kicks you out of seat you can se the damage.

1 Like

@Karl_Bachmann i don’t get it

1 Like