A question for every one: Why Panwellz use Honda Civic replace some cars?

As we known, Panwellz actually added Honda Civic in the CC2 through Update 19, 24, and 32. Did you know, Toyota Corolla S, Chevy Metro Sedan and Mitsubishi Galant were replaced by Honda Civic? (They were replaced by 2017 Honda Civic LX, '94 Honda Civic EG hatchback and '04 Civic respectively) Discuss your thoughts.

some trivia:

• The Mitsubishi Galant was the best derby car (my opinion)
  • The Chevy Metro sedan was the beginners’ car (actually my beginners’ car is Honda civic EG hatchback bc I joined CC2 after update 24)
8 Likes

why honda civoc replace some cars :angry:

5 Likes

Idk tho I’m fine with it

(Also imo that tesla model 3 is the best Derby car)

3 Likes

Yep, despite Mitsubishi Galant was replaced by 2004 Honda Civic recently, in my opinion, this car was the best car in derby for beginners. It’s memorable car model for me because I drive it to derby to 1st won in a derby competition!

5 Likes

yes the corolla s is have better build than that LX

3 Likes

and im sure the metro Sedan are better because its have 4 seats The EG civic will not free if it have 4 seats he will Remove that 2 rear seat for replace the metro Sedan :rage: :rage: :rage: :anger: :anger: :anger: :anger:

3 Likes

Civic best, change my mind

2 Likes

But honestly they just should’ve remodel the corolla and the galant

3 Likes

this is my pure opinion but the mega derby update ruined derby and it isnt fun anymore

3 Likes

theres to many people and you can barely do anything

3 Likes

They could have just kept them and make the civics not replace them

5 Likes

The evo is now the only Mitsubishi :(

4 Likes

they remodel the 2012 camaro to be another camaro instead of keeping it and making a newer one, and they remove a corolla to add another corolla so theres 2 but they add 3 civics???

4 Likes

dude the galant was literally just a beast and a dodge charger for noobs lol

4 Likes

i loved that thing so much

2 Likes

i love the EG civic because that time honda make the best economy compact cars 1980-2010 but not for CC2

the EG civic shouldn’t free because its have 4 seats
and it have VTEC system :anger: :anger: :anger:

2 Likes

hmm… i only see b4 the mitsubishi galant not others cars so idk what they look like(but i think if can, maybe remodel is better than removed)

2 Likes

Best derby car is lancer evo x (for me)

2 Likes

I think Panwellz like uonda civic

3 Likes

Uconda civic yes

3 Likes