A poll on my trucks (silverado suggestions) 1500 SS vs 1500 LS/LT vs 2500

I am starting to kinda spam the suggestions section with various types of silverados lol, we cannot add all three
So was gonna see which you guys wanted added the most. I will do a some pros and cons on the trio of trucks
Silverado 2500-Most durable of the three, second fastest, and has the best manuverability of all three. Very excellent all rounder, very hard to kill
Silverado 1500- The 1500 crew cab is the second most durable, less overall stats of the 2500, but its heavier weight can sometimes be an upper hand in derby
Silverado 1500 SS- Highest acceleration of all three, last place in durability (but defense is still quite high, 128) And looks awesome imo. Average to mediocre manuverability, but is VERY STABLE
Silverado 2500 Regular Cab: The tank of the trio, this thing comes first when it comes to soaking damage despite its smaller size (length wise) Has second place in speed, having 12.7 acceleration when maxed out, and the SS having 13.7. So beating the 2500 by a small, but sorta noticeable amount of acceleration.
The 2500 also has the best off-roading capabilites of the three, and has the best turning radius. However it doesnt like to corner going at high speeds, you could roll especially if you use a power up such as the rocket booster.
The 2500 is the thing you can just yeet into any situation, decimate the enemy, and get out alive most of the time. The SS is a speed demon, and looks beautiful. being the deadliest of the three when it comes to pure attack, this would be a nasty nasty foe in beginner, however it can still be caught by faster cars such as camaro and dodge police, but it wont be easy lol. Its defense is last place as mentioned, but still a whopping 128 which is far above average for beginner. The crew cab is a well balanced truck, but is rather large and vulnerable to being swarmed. But is still above average. Is basically a downgrade of the 2500. Having more defense than the SS but hardly.

inRL: The one I was gonna buy inRL was the 2500, I already have my sights set on one
dont have money for the SS ;~; solid solid truck though but the 2500 is better for workhorse and abuse by a bit, but dont get me wrong both are VERY VERY solid trucks, as I have gotten into a pretty bad wreck in my 1500 and drove home to tell about it, meanwhile the much larger truck had to get towed (lol)
ALSO: The poll is which one should be added.NORMAL However if one ever gets added this update or…someday in the future hopefully, it will likely only be ONE of these. there is already a newer year silverado in the game, so only one of these classics will probably get added
Here ye go

And
Use the comment section to decide on which one should be a VIP vehicle, which one should be normal, and which one should be group (or a second VIP??)
My guesses: SS VIP, 2500 VIP or group but leaning more towards VIP, silverado crew cab normal, possibly group.
I know that all of these are good trucks and have received a record breaking number of likes for me (thanks guys :D) but it would be stingy to add all three (would delay other stuff being added) so one must be chosen. This will be determined obviously by which one has the highest amount of votes.
Feel free to comment below :)

5 Likes

can u pls add your car name to your profile ok thx i keep forgetting

3 Likes

Oh like make mine the profile pic? I can do that
Tomorrow tho it’s dark right now

4 Likes

Oh no I did percentage instead number of voters…crap

3 Likes

yes but as long as it’s dark can u put just the name in your bio?

3 Likes

ohhh that. Yes I can lol
sorry got confused. Guess I could do both lol

3 Likes

yes pls do both if you can

3 Likes

pic tomorrow

3 Likes

i want to see his truck

4 Likes

he made posts search them

3 Likes

not trying to sound rude btw lol

3 Likes

Oh mine is the banged up rustbucket lol
the wreck thread have you seen it?
I can link ya
was also gonna go in a big empty lot in the morning and just take pics of it so either way you’ll see it
its nothing to write home about lol

3 Likes

i have not seen the thread

3 Likes

oh alr
here you go
I got in a wreck a week and a half (silverado) - Off Topic - Car Crushers Forum (ccdiscussion.com)
its actually been about two weeks now title is old

2 Likes

may take more tomorrow or someday when its not overcast
I hate overcast days

2 Likes

oh and
Roughing it up in da woods (silverado)) - Off Topic - Car Crushers Forum (ccdiscussion.com)
has the front

2 Likes

Anyways, what do you guys think?
I think the silverado SS would definitely be a VIP vehicle
what do you guys think?

3 Likes

sure

3 Likes

my laptops aboutta die

3 Likes

welp

3 Likes