A free crowbar?

I know, I know, may sound like a bad idea considering its a gamepass, but hear me out.
Since some crushers can’t do 100% of the work and you sometimes need a gear to take care of the remains of your car, I was thinking of a way for f2p players to get the crowbar for free, maybe like a, 2 token requirement or like, make it so you have to spend a token, like actually loose one for the crowbar? If thats not ok, maybe like a weaker version of the crowbar? No but like, seriously, crowbar is pretty useful and I feel like making it have a 2 token requirement is pretty fair, If the crowbar is just as balanced as the gamepass one, maybe the players could be rewarded with a tag or something for buying it with robux, I dunno.

TL;DR: Add a free crowbar, weaker or same power that has a token requirement considering it can be p.useful.

6 Likes

Or make the crowbar free and update the one rn into a better melee or smth

3 Likes

I have crowbar

3 Likes

not that bad of an idea ngl

3 Likes

bruh no

2 Likes

also wdym by weaker crowbar like how are u gonna make it weaker

2 Likes

i wanna say something but nah

2 Likes

Maybe they could add like a pipe to destroy your car but it’s very weak, like only scratching and denting the car.

4 Likes

I guess youve never used a pipe on a car :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

make it harder to destroy cars or reduce the AoE

4 Likes

why not? give me criticizm

3 Likes

Yeah, you can spend robux on it currently, but some free 2 play people can’t get it, since they don’t have any robux, and I feel like this would be a good idea since crowbar is fairly cheap. I also have all gamepasses, so I’m not just begging for a free crowbar jsyk (except for all crushers, gold and silver but I have crushers unlocked and have plat so…)

3 Likes

lmao

3 Likes

criticize u? u sure u dont mind?

2 Likes

Possible, maybe. Or like, make it still have a requirement, remove the gamepass and give the people who bought it a better gear?

3 Likes

i mean thats the purpose of a gamepass

2 Likes

Yeah, sure.
Just don’t like, insult me for having a different opinion, thats not criticizing.

3 Likes

ok

2 Likes

lemme go home first i will criticize u like hell later

2 Likes

NOO, it takes months to get the 3th and 4th token I will not spend 2 TOKENS on a crowbar. BUT I WANT IT.

3 Likes