30th Update Celebration

For the 30th update celebration

-Airbags

-More Accurate car damage

• 10 new cars ( Toyota Tacoma, Tesla Model Y, Toyota Yaris, Nissan Pulsar, Mazda 6, Lambo SuperVeloce, Jeep Trailcat, Nissan Titan Warrior Concept and Volvo XC90 (did spell it right for the volvo part)

-Working Inside car speedometer

-More detailed Interior and Exterior

-Planes to make the airport map more usefull

• Day and night cycle
  1. Airbags
    Yes, airbags
    Airbags must be in cars not all Make sure its accurate for each car like the toyota tacoma having Driver airbag, Passenger airbag, Side airbags, Knee airbags
    And yes it will take time its so hard to do it
    I reccomend doing some research on
    Google
    Or watch IIHS and Euro NCAP videos
    Thier channel
    IIHS:IIHS - YouTube
    Euro NCAP:Euro NCAP - YouTube

And one more thing, being able to disable airbags in the settings

1. Planes
    To make the airport less useless is by adding planes
    Yes, but theres one con about this, makes the game a little violent. Why? Were scared that criminals can use the game to crash real planes. So? How can we avoid criminals to use the plane?

GAMEPASS
I really want the game pass to be EXPENSIVE
Like cost around 25.500 Robux which is insane, altough its stil risky to add planes since i think some of them can buy the gamepass so?
Tell me in the comments

-Day and night Cycle
Bored of being in the sun?
Yes night time cycle!
A game day should be 20 mins
You know its dark at night tim
lights!
On every car must have lights
And Harzard lights, And Blinkers and i want it to be
Controllable at the settings or using keyboard short cuts how about the road? yes road lights
And i think thats it

Start at: March 2021
Finished June 2021

10 Likes

29 Updates have passed. The game has grown a lot from the very first update.

6 Likes

YES

8 Likes

Welp, time for… REVIEW TIME!
Airbags would be kind of hard to do because if you crash the tiniest bit, the airbags will go off, and that will start to get buggy and annoying after a little while.

More accurate car damage would be a buggy mess as well.

The Tesla Model Y will probably not be added because the Model 3 is already in the game, where as the Volvo XC90 is already in the game. Second, which Lamborghini SV? The cars that are most likely to be added from your list is the Jeep Trailcat, and the Nissan Titan Warrior.

Working inside car speedometers may actually be a good idea for this update.

Remeshes will happen occasionally, but I don’t think every car that needs it will get it all in one update.

Planes won’t be added for a very long time.

Day and night cycle would also be a good idea.25,500 Robux is a bit… too expensive lol. Gamepasses will probably only go up to about 3k.

If a Day and Night Cycle are being added, better headlights / taillights and road lights would come as well.

8 Likes

i never thought about it but i just realized that not a single headlight has functionality in cc2

7 Likes

I think my truck has at least a small chance of getting added, has like 600 views and 16-17 likes I think :)) probably not this update but maybe someday :>

5 Likes

And yes I really like how far the game has gotten, it is far better than it used to be :)
if my truck ever gets added when I vaporize someone in derby with it, I can just be like “LIKE A ROCK” lol
(old chevrolet truck ads are awesome lol, the new ones are stupid)
but yeah the generation I suggested still had the good ol “like a rock” commercials

And yes this game very much needs a day/night cycle, which would then likely introduce headlights and tail lights :)

5 Likes

Not a 20 minute cycle, kinda the timeline thay jailvreak has bc i like that

5 Likes

yeah thats one of a few things I like about jailbreak, is cause its sorta realistic
I think the day cycle in JB is longer than 20min??

5 Likes

i dont understand do they start making the update from march and finish the update in june?

4 Likes

surely it wouldnt take THAT long jeez

4 Likes

I don’t agree with all of these (my opinion)

5 Likes

oh boy 25k robux will make many people with BRAINS leave

4 Likes

because sadly we’ve got a lot of babies and braindead babies

4 Likes

on roblox

4 Likes

I think the bug will be soon fix after the update

5 Likes

i dont hope so expensive gamepass for planes i am saving up for it i am on 4k robux

4 Likes

Ya that’s a good idea

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.