25 Things: 25 Things Wrong With Roblox

25 Things Wrong With Roblox (the only hard thing about doing this is choosing from a large variety of things)

1. Roblox Doesn’t Actually Control Their Chat Filter
  2. If You Search Milk In The Catalog And Set The Filter To Clothing You Will See Inappropriate Things (do at your own risk i’m not responsible for any eye damage)
  3. Roblox Being Greedy And Not Deleting Games That Contain Inappropriate Content ex: Meepcity, games made for “entertainment” (if you know, you know)
  4. Banning Players For Posting Perfectly Fine Pictures (happens randomly)
  5. Allows You To Make An Account At Age Zero
  6. Bad Overall Moderation
  7. Does Nothing To Moderators Who Do Things (not gonna list examples, uhhh maybe too “informative” you know)
  8. Roblox Only Caring About Money
  9. Getting Banned For The Garbage Ass Chat Filter ex: Account Deleted, Reason: Hi. wE DoNt aLLow hARAsmEnt On rOBloCks
  10. Being Able To Say Retard, Stupid, And Idiot Once Over Or At The Age Of 13.
  11. Roblox Banning People Showing Proof Of Their Moderators Doing Weird.
  12. Doing Roblox Updates Nobody Asked For And Don’t Want
  13. Trying To Get People To Not Use R6
  14. Bad Name Moderation ex: (go to the car crushers group, in the bad crushers section go to page 54 and look at the second person in that row.)
  15. Being Able To “Overlimit” The Clothes On Your Avatar
  16. No Longer Connected To The Roblox Community
  17. Basically having any sort of trust towards their moderators after a whole water tower of proof of moderators being bad.
  18. Being a Multimillion Dollar Company And Not Buying The Rights To Use The Oof Sound
  19. Basically Using Things Without Permission (intentional and unintentional) ex: lego bricks as a floor, oof sound
  20. Limiting Gore And Not Doing Anything About 18+ Games
  21. Not Updating Their Mcfucking Servers
  22. Forcing Players To A Update Or Avatar Style
  23. Making Robux Refunds Against ToS
  24. Making False Claims ex: uganda knuckles is racial harassment (uganda knuckles has no history of harassment
  25. Pricing Catalog Items Over Hundreds And Thousands of Dollars just for your avatar
3 Likes

What?

3 Likes

yeah, i learnt that from experience

1 Like

replace all the points with “it exists”

3 Likes

i searched it and i saw clothing that some of my avatars has

3 Likes

:thiiiink:

2 Likes

wait what

1 Like

Uh oh

2 Likes

for example

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

thx i just brought the milk T-shirt :joy:

1 Like

:thonkery: the fuck bro

2 Likes
  1. They try to promote “Realistic avatars” and ready to go agaist the community for it.
1 Like
  1. They ban accounts that make innappropriate things but leaves those bad things up because they are making money for them
1 Like
  1. Makes events that no one even wanted or know what it is, derailing from the community and dosent care about anything they say
1 Like

multi BILLION

The fact that this is point 21 made me laugh so hard for what feels like no reason

2 Likes

29 forgives rich players aka players who spent their mom credit card for robux so much when they post the most vulgar content by not deleting their accounts sometimes

30 they take too long to ban ip grabbing games like crosswoods the game that falsely accuses you of being a pedophile

31 speaking of 30 everyone appealed that they have been falsely accused and people got unbanned “SOME” not ALL of the victims probably of their fame

32 the appealing is very very useless if your terminated YOU LOSE EVERYTHING FOREVER AND THERE IS NOTHING you have to be very famous to make a appeal work

33 despite having a strict filter in the username making roblox still allows bypassed slurs like putting a slur as ur username and editing the slur to get it allowed

2 Likes

34 roblox is a rich company but they literally refuses to spend some money for licences and uses the most broken servers

35 roblox is forcing 13 year olds to use id cards for voice chat but the problem is they are allowing some fake ids also i am not sure if minors have id cards

36 roblox is refusing to use classic avatars for advertisements

37 roblox is making more scarier avatars than my profile picture

2 Likes

38 roblox is making very useless and tiny updates which take long to upgrade i understand

39 roblox hires the most useless moderators which is gold digging moderators

40 roblox dont care of 18+ stuff and allows chest and foot pics of rich users

41 they take 200 years to ban pedophiles and criminals

2 Likes