2026 Lamborghini Temerario GT3









15 Likes

Revive

The one of the Best Lamborghini

1 Like

correction
Forza Horizon 4 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

2 Likes

correction:
Vilebrequin Sylvain Levy Dabs with Countach

2 Likes

@Stormlend how is this a Customisation?

1 Like

For the last time: READ THE RULES

⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓

If you argue with me 1 more time about that I promise I’ll silence you for a week (including contesting this message)

2 Likes

Wb these

If that came across as rude, the issue lies with the translator, not me ( I’m from Russia)

The problem isn’t the rudeness but the fact that you consistently contest about the same thing while I bother to give clear evidence from the rules themselves which you seem to ignore

Now let’s stop this off topic discussion

2 Likes

Hurracan Sterrato Middle lights or something

1 Like