2023 BMW 3.0 CSL

2023 BMW 3.0 CSL

Capping off BMW M’s 50th anniversary is the reveal of the exclusive 3.0 CSL. It pays homage to the original 3.0 from 1972 that was dubbed the ‘Batmobile’ and was a homologation special at the time. This all new 3.0 CSL is limited to only 50 units and channels the originals visual elements and technical capabilities.

With 552 hp to play with, the 3.0 CSL stakes it’s claim as the most powerful six-cylinder BMW M model to date, with 10 hp more than the M4 CSL. A six-speed manual transmission. will be the only option for changing gears, and carbon ceramic brakes come as standard. BMW’s M rear differential, M Servotronic steering and 10-stage traction and stability control setups are all present along with double-joint spring struts up front, and a five-link setup out back.

15 Likes
3 Likes

This is a new version

3 Likes

its the same

3 Likes

Lol but it’s different

4 Likes

it’s the same

3 Likes

Excuse me but your talking about the concept one . This is the production version only 50 will be made

4 Likes

its the same.

3 Likes

GermanPlayer

3 Likes

Your so funny

3 Likes

ok

3 Likes

its not

5 Likes

Finally some intelligent person who understand me

4 Likes

The back and front are slightly different so there’s no problem I guess

2 Likes

dont worry about him, he gets into constant beef with other members…ESPECIALLY ME

2 Likes

its the same

2 Likes

it’s technically thesamecar but with white color and red amd blue thingies and number

1 Like

ugh
the concept was so much cooler, the tail lights on this one are horrible in comparison

2 Likes

Alright

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes