2020 mclaren elva

20 Likes

It is associated with an automatic double clutch transmission and seven relationships (the same as in the Senna). McLaren says it allows the Elva to reach 100 km / h "in less than three seconds

4 Likes

Think this has been suggested before but I’m not sure

5 Likes

oh yeah
drivin around with my car with a windshield of AIR

6 Likes

is gone…i delete…this is original now >:D

5 Likes

damn that look thicc

4 Likes

Top Gear said this on their Twitter and…

Clever as McLaren’s “Active Air Management System” (AAMS) is, the hugely fast Elva is still perfectly capable of totally ruining your face.

To keep that from happening you could simply leave your Elva tucked away in your garage alongside all the other incredible cars you never, ever drive. You could wear a full-face crash helmet. Or maybe you could ask McLaren to do you one with a windscreen. Novel idea, we know.

Yup – McLaren will happily build you an Elva with a windscreen, washer jets, sun visors and wipers instead of its impressive, but not infallible, Active Air Management System (AAMS). The windscreen-equipped Elva still does without a roof or side windows, mind, and there is a slight weight penalty. Though the windscreen car does without all the AAMS gubbins, McLaren expects the glass, wipers and carbon surround to add around 20kg.

Built not just for owners who’d rather have a physical windscreen, but also to actually make the Elva road-legal in certain US states, we’re promised its “dynamic performance and stiffness remain unchanged from the screenless car”. Tech specs haven’t been finalised, but we’d be surprised it if was any slower. That means 0-62mph in 2.8 seconds and 0-124mph in 6.8 seconds, en route to a 203mph top speed.

149 Elvas will be built, each costing £1.425million before options. Customers who’ve chosen to have a windscreen will get their cars towards the end of this year. How would you take yours?
(source: Top Gear)

CC2 Stats

Tier: 1
Token: 3
Price Range: 20B
Exclusivity: Group
Scrap Limit: 3000

8 Likes

OOF

3 Likes

The McLaren Elva was added in the 2021 Summer Update as a high Class A car with the following statistics:

Performanceedit | edit source

Usageedit | edit source

Price

4 Likes

N O

6 Likes

No

5 Likes

XD

3 Likes

Excuse me,

WHY