2014 Audi A5 Cabriolet 2wd Premium Plus (My first car)

Exterior- Roof down

Exterior- Roof up

Interior

Specs

Body style: 2-door convertible
Engine type: 2.0 L turbocharged DOHC 4-cylinder with 220 hp @ 4450 rpm and 258 lb-ft @ 1500 rpm
Transmission: Continuously variable-speed multitronic transmission (CVT) (In game it can behave like an automatic though as an 8-speed automatic tiptronic transmission was also offered)
Drivetrain: FWD
Weight: 3880 lbs
Top speed: 130 mph electronically governed
0-60: 7.1 seconds
Dimensions:
Length: 4626 mm / 182.1 in
Width: 1854 mm / 73 in
Width with mirrors: 2020 mm / 79.5 in
Height: 1383 mm / 54.4 in
Fuel capacity: 63 L / 16.7 US Gallon tank
Drag coefficient: 0.34

Car crushers 2 specs

Fictional name: Audos B5 Cabriolet
Derby tier: 1
Mastery: 0
Price: 650,000
Exclusivity: Group exclusive
Top Speed: 130 MPH
Acceleration: 8.4
Handling: 13.4
Braking: 12.4
Race Class: C 63

Derby Tier: 1
Attack Score: 43
Defense Score: 91

About the car (devs pls read, this section includes stuff about potentially adding this car)

-My first car (no these are not actual images)
-My car almost exactly matches the cars in these images in interior color, trim, and wheel choice, exterior color is custom on my car though so there were no online images
-Premium plus 2wd cabriolet variant
-Grey interior
-Factory OEM Silver 18’’ x 8.5’’ 10 spoke wheels
-Post-facelift variant
-If this was added in the game, to reduce amount of work required the CVT transmission can be swapped out for an 8-speed as one was also offered
-If this was added in the game, I would highly recommend adding it with the convertible roof down because it would bring some diversity (especially to the cheaper cars of the game) as there are not many convertibles in game. Plus, as I have driven this car many times before, I can tell you it’s the way this car was meant to be driven
-If this gets added, special request I know it’s in none of the images but PLEASE add it with the beautiful honeycomb grille, it was available from factory for this model at extra cost and mine has it and it makes the car look 100x better. If needed I can even share pictures of my car with this grille since no pictures can be found online

-Someone please help me fill in those CC2 spec values because I have no clue what I am doing so suggestions are welcome

10 Likes

Fun fact: while adjusting my rear view mirror at a stoplight I managed to somehow rip it CLEAN OFF THE ROOF OF THE CAR, I ended up fixing it myself tho lol

4 Likes

so… much… detail…
this is giving mandar vibes with the specific trim and stuff

3 Likes

This is what I did instead of studying for my history test lmao
And yeah ofc I had to go all out, it’s my car lol

4 Likes

me in homeroom writing up a suggestion for a random car instead of studying for algebra test:

4 Likes

Sweet ride man, always loved this specific gen

4 Likes

smash

2 Likes

Kinda sus there :thonkingveryfast:

2 Likes

Thx bro
Yeah, its my fav too, combines modern, updated looks with the final s5 v8 so I like this gen for being the best of both worlds (not that my cars a v8 but still)

4 Likes

Anyone willing to help me suggest in game cc2 stats?

3 Likes

sure
Top Speed: 130 MPH
Acceleration: 8.4
Handling: 13.4
Braking: 12.4
Race Class: C 63

Derby Tier: 1
Attack Score: 43
Defense Score: 91

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

My april fools joke this year was sending this pic to my friends and telling them I crashed my a5 lol
(my familys car has different rims, is a different gen, and has a much brighter blue paint)

3 Likes