done

5 Likes

no u

6 Likes

thanks

5 Likes

Ok just so you know, Iā€™m not doing this to pester you lolā€¦Just had to say
just trynna get information as accurate as possible @.@
I think I have done that, weight was the last incorrect thing I believe (will look more later, but doubt I will find anything)

6 Likes

Officialā€¦
all information is correct now
this is as accurate as it will get from me

5 Likes

Wait nvm max speed incorrect lol

5 Likes

6 Likes

lol

6 Likes

imma still check
but yeah the reason most of this happened is because I did stats for the extended cab instead of crew cab (stats between the two arent super different, but still different)

5 Likes

Canā€™t figure out exact mile number on my truck, but its been running al 17 years of its lifespan, used constantly pretty much (almost every day)
when I drive it, I flog it like itā€™s a corvetteā€¦puts smile on my face every time I climb in it haha
it ainā€™t no 'vette though, gonna have to go easier on it when it gets a crispy ageā€¦already pretty old though

5 Likes

by the way, the 4.8 vortec and the 5.3 are literally the same engine, design and everything, the 5.3 just has 9mm bigger stroke
the 4.8 is known for lasting an insane amount of miles (as is the 5.3, but the 4.8 is magical)

5 Likes

Trucccc

5 Likes

lol
I like using that meme rummy made for me but it literally hurts my eyes (and othersā€™ eyes) sometimes lol

4 Likes

Alright, I will keep to my word of the last (edit) being the last edit, but one small valuable piece of information that will be useful for the devs, like the other stats. This one I left out by mistake.
Braking.
This truck can stop with its stock anti-lock 4 wheel ABS brakes, 151 feet. Yeah, thatā€™s a pretty long stopping distance from highway speeds (mid-60s, or 55MPH, I think this may be 65MPH)
I am unsure as to how to calculate the braking rate as the stats are shown in CC2, but the devs can probably do that if this is added sometime.
But note, this will be a major weakness in derby and driving in general, this truck is HEAVY, it does not brake super well (but is acceptable given modification) IE if someone baited you to a cliff edge and respawned in derby, you would sail right off of it.

5 Likes

ok this is honestly getting absurd lol, 1.1k views, more than 250 replies, sitting at 20 likes ^^
I dare say, this is probably one of the most popular or most viewed topicsā€¦probably ever??
I never thought it would grow this much, but thanks guys :)

6 Likes

it is one of the top of all time in vehicle suggestions

6 Likes

^^

5 Likes

a small error in the title, but it doesnt really matter anymore
this truck is technically an ā€˜LSā€™ trim truck
but no matter, LS and LT arent a whole lot different other than interior
the LS gets the 4.8 liter, (thats actually what I based the accel stats and stuff off of, the 5.3 was technically an error, but no point in changing it now)
the 4.8 is actually a better engine, it can list an insane amount of time the 5.3 has more stroke, it doesnt like revving as much as the 4.8 does
sometimes when I drive it to school and stuff it literally sometimes delays shifting to go all the way to 6k rpm lol its so much fun
I throttle it like a 'vette when I drive it, but probably not great for it longterm heh

5 Likes

(Was bored, so thought would comment a bit on this today, here is a pro-con list of this vehicle, more thorough than in the post, for if this was added in-game)
These (not all) are based off of comparisons to other similarly-tiered vehicle in Beginner derby lobbies, which is likely where this truck will end up if added (would be a sitting duck in experienced, everything there has 16+ acceleration, this has 12)
Durability: 11/10 (sturdiest pickup in the game)
Attack: 12/10 Extremely high damage output for its tier
Handling: 9/10
Maneuverability (overall) 7.8/10
Chance of losing control (tipping) at low speeds: 6 percent chance
Chance of losing control (tipping) at moderate speeds: 7.2 percent chance
Chance of losing control (tipping) at high speeds: 21.7 percent change (this truck sits high, high speeds + turning sharply=no bueno
Overall this truck is a very friendly and stable platform (would be) in derby, taking hits very well when going at low speeds, going over bumps effortlessly
but if you get hit by someone going fast, you are likely to fishtail out of control and probably tip over, unless you manage to hit that shift button and absorb the hit (drift) so you dont tip over. This vehicle is VERY top heavy compared to the other trucks. Even more so than the NM Pentium (although the Pentium would have way worse suspension than this truck)
Overall, even it its stock form, with no or hardly any modifications, is a big threat in derby, which will likely cause a lot of people to target you, but with experience, and more modifications, it can become quite the killing machine, its only weaknesses at that point being braking and turning sharply at high speeds.
it is overall much more forgiving than the other trucks in the game, having much more mass, much better acceleration (12.0 acceleration is quite decent, making it one of the faster things in beginner (many cars are still faster than it, but if it is fully modded (the truck) they will have some trouble catching it, mainly on larger maps)
anyhoo, thought I would write this.

6 Likes