2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew cab Z71 LS/LT

it is one of the top of all time in vehicle suggestions

6 Likes

^^

5 Likes

a small error in the title, but it doesnt really matter anymore
this truck is technically an ‘LS’ trim truck
but no matter, LS and LT arent a whole lot different other than interior
the LS gets the 4.8 liter, (thats actually what I based the accel stats and stuff off of, the 5.3 was technically an error, but no point in changing it now)
the 4.8 is actually a better engine, it can list an insane amount of time the 5.3 has more stroke, it doesnt like revving as much as the 4.8 does
sometimes when I drive it to school and stuff it literally sometimes delays shifting to go all the way to 6k rpm lol its so much fun
I throttle it like a 'vette when I drive it, but probably not great for it longterm heh

5 Likes

(Was bored, so thought would comment a bit on this today, here is a pro-con list of this vehicle, more thorough than in the post, for if this was added in-game)
These (not all) are based off of comparisons to other similarly-tiered vehicle in Beginner derby lobbies, which is likely where this truck will end up if added (would be a sitting duck in experienced, everything there has 16+ acceleration, this has 12)
Durability: 11/10 (sturdiest pickup in the game)
Attack: 12/10 Extremely high damage output for its tier
Handling: 9/10
Maneuverability (overall) 7.8/10
Chance of losing control (tipping) at low speeds: 6 percent chance
Chance of losing control (tipping) at moderate speeds: 7.2 percent chance
Chance of losing control (tipping) at high speeds: 21.7 percent change (this truck sits high, high speeds + turning sharply=no bueno
Overall this truck is a very friendly and stable platform (would be) in derby, taking hits very well when going at low speeds, going over bumps effortlessly
but if you get hit by someone going fast, you are likely to fishtail out of control and probably tip over, unless you manage to hit that shift button and absorb the hit (drift) so you dont tip over. This vehicle is VERY top heavy compared to the other trucks. Even more so than the NM Pentium (although the Pentium would have way worse suspension than this truck)
Overall, even it its stock form, with no or hardly any modifications, is a big threat in derby, which will likely cause a lot of people to target you, but with experience, and more modifications, it can become quite the killing machine, its only weaknesses at that point being braking and turning sharply at high speeds.
it is overall much more forgiving than the other trucks in the game, having much more mass, much better acceleration (12.0 acceleration is quite decent, making it one of the faster things in beginner (many cars are still faster than it, but if it is fully modded (the truck) they will have some trouble catching it, mainly on larger maps)
anyhoo, thought I would write this.

6 Likes

1.2k views
b r u h

6 Likes

Your topic is perhaps neck-to-neck with mine in the number of likes

:clap:

6 Likes

so its the battle to see which car gets added

5 Likes

TBH, both of these will probably get added eventually, but his probably first
his is gonna be in pro derby probably and this truck, either a very very strong tier 1 in beginner, or a tier 2. (if it was tier 2, it will still probably VIP)
although, I am still questioning the stats, no I wont edit it anymore its been edited like 30 times
Only thing that concerns me now is its attack rating.
Not sure if it should be higher or lower.
the truck weighs estimated 5900 ish pounds, and its 12 accel, the tesla model 3 is 12.5 when maxed out, with 68 attack
model 3 in-game weighs only 1.65 tons
so im thinking, this thing is only .5 accel slower with all modifications, and if it gets constructed according to my listed weight spec, and with an actual truck frame, its attack im guesing would be substantially higher???

5 Likes

Honestly I think 105 might be a little too high, what do you guys thing
what are opinions?
This weighs…more than twice as much as the tesla model 3, and the model 3 being -slightly- faster, has 68 attack
with that much more weight im guessing it is around late 80s to early 90s in attack?? I think 105 might be a bit much, that rivals the much heavier VIP bulldozer (beginner derby), it having 118 attack

5 Likes

I would also really like it if yours got added, i’m a big fan of Brabus ^^
your vehicle attack rating is 97
I dont have time to go look at stats rn, but im guessing the Brabus 900 is significantly lighter than the Silverado, albiet the brabus being like 4 times faster

5 Likes

nvm I got to look at it real quick, and yeah its a jet (obviously lol) comapred to the truck
however it is much lighter.
What about Silverado attack 105 87
that would still be extremely punishing in beginner derby, and this downgrade might make it a very strong tier 1, instead of ruining the fun and making it a tier 2

6 Likes

yeah

4 Likes

oh holy heck
brabus actually isnt a whole lot lighter than this truck daaamn its heavy for a supercar
4,673 pounds
jeez
still 1000 pounds less, but still I expected it to be like a fraction of the truck’s weight
the 2500 silverado would be like 8000 pounds though lol

5 Likes

This is handy information, allows me to calculate attack much more accurately if I have something to compare it to such as this. So probably 105 84
this would make it a tier 1 definitely, (but an extremely powerful one, as to why it is VIP other than its unique looks)

5 Likes

Would make this truck a higher attack than even the in-game mustang
and almost twice the defense score, its only difference being about twice as big as mustang and worse turning probably (and braking)
this is basically a better looking, faster, handier version of the TD
this has a chance of being the new beginner max, but the TD has more defense so idk
I just want it added as VIP tier 1 though ^^ idc if its max tbh

5 Likes

I would say this would be close to 3 million in cost if it was added, very late game beginner truck

4 Likes

attack score in CC2 has a lot to do with weight and accel, I think the final attack rating of this, with all modification, should be 84, which is still very very high for beginner (not the highest, but highest for any tier 1 there)
mustang is 78 attack.
this truck can go 117MPH, once it gets to that speed it would vaporize basically every tier 1 car, especially in a T-bone impact (T-bones do the most damage overall)
its defense is pretty accurate as is
I think attack is only thing that needs changing now, 105 is a bit much

4 Likes

Question for all community who viewed or liked this suggestion (or devs, but devs usually dont answer which is fine, they have shit to do)
So, with final stats of 84 attack, and 134 defense score, I would like this to be, basically a successor vehicle of the terrain destroyer, however just being a lower price, because it doesnt tie with the TD in defense score, so should remain lower price.
So, should this be a tier 1, or a tier 2.
(yes, I changed defense too, it was edging a little bit into military vehicle durability)
@STREnergy
Final attack and defense scores: 84, and 134.
However, I may research more on defense later in next few minutes, it may go down if anything, but not by a whole lot.
I am wanting this to be a tier 1, so for the game’s sake, I may lower the defense (even though inRL its probably higher in “defense”)

4 Likes

The Honda Ridgeline is a very durable truck inRL, what’s it’s defense score in-game, anyone able to check?

4 Likes

2 1 l i k e s
thanks ^^
also, do read the above

4 Likes