2002 Farboud GT

NAME: 2002 Farboud GT/Arash LM
Not to be confused with the later gen known as the GTS, or the Ginetta 400 (among other names), this 90s GT1-inspired British supercar was the company’s debut “production” model. Even though road legal, only one of these ended up being made before Porsche shut the project down. Main difference between it and the other iterations are its specs, because each version supported different engines (alongside other stuff).
It did make a public appearance at the 2012 GFOS however, and there is a photo of it with a Gumball 3000 sticker, meaning it could’ve ran the marathon at any year in the past decade.

PICTURES:

Exterior

Interior

Engine

SPECS

General info

Car type Coupe
Curb weight 900 kg (1984 lbs)

Powertrain specs

Engine type V6, Porsche, twin turbo
Displacement 2.7 l (163 ci / 2671 cc)
Power 600 ps (592 bhp / 441 kw) @ 7500 rpm
Torque 648 Nm (478 lb-ft) @ 6100 rpm
Power / liter 225 ps (222 hp)
Power / weight 667 ps (658 bhp) / t
Torque / weight 720 Nm (531 lb-ft) / t
Transmission 6-Speed-Manual
Layout middle engine, rear wheel drive

Performance

0 - 100 kph 3.3 s
Top speed 327 kph (203 mph)
13 Likes

Wait what? Farbound?

1 Like

Farboud* no N
other name for Arash Motor Company, a small manufacturer that surfaced around the late 00s

1 Like

well, and support my cars, some lack very little. I would like to see such a record line in the game

1 Like

Well, I don’t know why, but it reminds me of a degraded made of Mercedes C112 or Isdera Imperator model. In an attempt to peek at a Porsche, it looks ugly. More good the Mercedes One, the star of Forza Horizon-5

1 Like

don’t “advertise” your posts, it gets annoying really quickly

4 Likes

No fr the car verry cool looking like mix of Mosler MT900, Saleen S7 and McLaren F1

1 Like

I’m a fan of that first McLaren F1, once there was even a scale model. Saleen is also nothing, but Ascari is cooler…!! But these are all highway hounds, and Farboud GTS is like an F1 car from Mercedes, but degraded. It is even difficult to climb into the cabin. Even then, The Orca C113/SC7, a real bullet. Although this is my personal opinion, for a racing car, the main thing is dynamic indicators

1 Like

This is very similar to the 911 gt1

1 Like

You’re right, it’s very similar

1 Like

Whats carazier that the car has a porsche motor

1 Like

exact reason it was taken down by Porsche lmao
they thought it looked too similar to the gt1
but its different if u think abt it

1 Like

comparing it to the actual gt1, the Farboud GT has different body lines, different spoiler mounts, no hood scoops and lacks that classic Porsche “light kit” among others. You could say its just a wayyy lower effort gt1 (like the stuff you’d find in mobile games with no licenses lol)

1 Like

That is a 96 version

The similar one looks like this

1 Like

8888888nn

1 Like

sorry abt that, cat moment lol
what gen/year was this gt1?

1 Like

1998 996 gen

2 Likes

Revive