{2000 Pontiac Firebird Coupe-Hatchback 3.8 (M/T) 2 Dr}

I like how we hsve replsced every instsnce of the letter s with the letter s

4 Likes

Psnwella

3 Likes

Chloe ia atill desd

4 Likes

this suggestion, the Brabus 900 suggestion as well as the older silverado and one or two others have an enourmous amount of likes
I’d love to see the brabus and firebird as well as one or two others added as a trio or quartet of racing-oriented cars

3 Likes

I might do a durability diagram of the firebird soon
color based. Basically dotted dashes outlining different components of the vehicle and the color is a key for durability scale

3 Likes

29 likes :pogchamp:

1 Like

Hm ok

2 Likes

Yep this has definitely got dev attention

3 Likes

Thank me later.

R E V I V E

3 Likes

It’s rsining tscos

3 Likes

alive

4 Likes

:O

5 Likes

31 likes :0

although I have to announce that the stock stats are officially inaccurate
I found out that it (before I sold it) is not making stock power
it was pumping out 300HP at the wheels and around 350 pounds feet of torque
its quarter mile was 12.6 at 90mph which makes it faster than a 2021 ford mustang ecoboost
however the “modded” stats remain correct. modified, this car would rival some supercars

4 Likes

wait so it’s even more powerful stock than we thought?

5 Likes

less

5 Likes

Yeah the 6.6 to 60 is about stock time no way on earth it would do 12.6 quarter mile with 220hp

3 Likes

late reply yes, but almost everyone from my county that i live in drives 20-40 on the highway which is a 65mph speed limit. the scenery isnt very pretty either its just yellow grass fields and a mountain way back there. Tourists are even worse though through the towns they go about 10 when its 25-35. Imagine someone in labour and some idiot is staring at street lamps going 25 below

5 Likes

revive?

4 Likes

revive

4 Likes

33 likes!
Oh hey, guys
I meant to say, this is for all viewers, but the accel is actually rather accurate
I found out that the stock firebird is indeed this fast despite having 205hp 0.o
its the power curve and the short gearing with the manual transmission.
the stock one is slightly slower (~5.3-5.5 secs to 60)
the only mods mine had was a performance air filter and an EGR delete
The stock one quarter mile is around 13 secs with good shifting mind was 12.6

4 Likes