{2000 Pontiac Firebird Coupe-Hatchback 3.8 (M/T) 2 Dr}

edited

2 Likes

didn’t edit initially because i was thinking the same thing

2 Likes

sorry lol
yeah I got the accel of one of the newest pro derby cars confused with the handling my bad

1 Like

You probably know which car I am referring to
the best non-VIP pro derby car
21.3 accel with no mods and 19.6 handling or something like that

1 Like

Cool car

2 Likes

@STREnergy
coupe small edits
defense from 110 to 115
handling from 19.5 to 16.6
according to research the C8 corvette, which is 22 years newer, pulls an average of 1.04Gs on the skidpad, which is slightly more than the Firebird, which is 0.84 Gs.
Thus, the in-game C8 corvette handling should be slightly better if/when the firebird gets added.
C8 handling (comparison) 17.1
Firebird handling: 16.6
(changes: defense, handling…115, and 16.6)

3 Likes

23 likes :)
thanks all.

3 Likes

24 likes :smiley:
@STREnergy
I mentioned it earlier yesterday in the PM, but I forgot to request it here
change 0-60 to 5.1 seconds
Change quarter mile time to 12.6 @ 89mph
Theres also a mistake near the quarter mile/top speed, backspace the “88-89mph” idk why thats there it might have been a mistake I made when I was able to edit it
also change the spoilers from no, to optional.
no isnt a bad idea though, and lets be honest the firebird would look cursed with its spoiler taken off
change stock accel to 11.0, I think thats a very good estimate for it
the mustang ecoboost is 11.3 for comparison. The firebird is faster up until about 60mph, and then it levels off with the mustang, the mustang is a few mph faster in half mile so I made the firebird accel a very tiny amount slower

I will list the changes here to make it easier
stock accel-11.0
Max accel-16.2
handling-16.5
Quarter mile time-12.6 @ 89mph
Also, include a little note near the derby stats: “Since this vehicle’s transmission and gear ratios are part of what makes it fast, dialing the gear ratios will result in a significant lost in performance (acceleration), for real life accuracy and game balance.”

3 Likes

Are you literally calling a wrecked car cool

2 Likes

confused

1 Like

How is it wrecked?

1 Like

Isnt it wrecked lol

3 Likes

LOL oh sorry. No those are pictures of high speed collisions, as to be a display of the car’s durability

1 Like

Before it crashed it was cool. I have never seen it irl but, it look cool in the pictures.

2 Likes

25 likes :o

3 Likes

5 Likes

@strenergy
crank up defense to 120
stock accel to 11.2 (thus increasing the stock attack to 60 (it was supposed to be 59 stock, my mistake)
stock accel to 11.2
max accel to 16.2

4 Likes

repeat lol

4 Likes

oh…sorry
stock accel to 11.2
attack stock to 59 if its not

2 Likes

@strenergy
smol edit
attack is a tad too high after doing research in CC2. Based on the in-game C7 corvette’s maxed attack of 93, it weighs around 1.3 tons with all modifications, and its accel is 16 even.
firebird has .2 accel advantage and is a bit heavier.
insert (Attack: 94-95)
also braking stat with no mods is 14.3 just insert that anywhere in the derby stats

2 Likes