Experienced
Durability: Strong as tier 2 trucks

27 Likes

Should be a tier 1 tbh, although it would be rather strong

Price wise I would say around $75k, maybe higher

8 Likes

top gear cant even destroy it, tier 2, very strong

8 Likes

Tier 3, just buff the parts, because there is history with a truck that looked like this, and I’ll tell ya, it could not be destroyed.
(As a joke)

5 Likes

I love the hilux :D thought about buying one tbh…durable (resistant in crashes) and a very fuel efficient motor that offers enough power to get it around decently…I would say tier 2 beginner derby, probably as vip car…hilux is quite durable and dependable…if it was normal vehicle I would see these everywhere murdering everything…so I would say tier 1/2 vip :)

5 Likes

price 1.5b

5 Likes

I would say beginner tier server, VIP vehicle, 98k

4 Likes

Oop my bad, beginner server tier 1, with defense in 120s and attack probably 38, these being stock of course without the plow and engine mods

4 Likes

It should be a tier 1 and could replace the honda ridgeline

3 Likes

Slaps DsHK machine gun onto Hilux

5 Likes

YES

3 Likes

I think it should be a VIP tier 1, it would be very very strong at tier 1, hence it being VIP. I could also see it being a blast to drive around in general toyota hilux very fun truck ^^
I would love for it ti be VIP in beginner also because the VIP cars in beginner need something unique, would add more variety. NGL I am tired of the old VIP vehicles, they arent that good. The terrain destroyer is a monster in my hands, but everyone targets me. The hilux would be very durable and quick with mods. Would love to see this as VIP in beginner, as a tier 1.

BTW I have settled on my estimates for derby, and my shoot for a price. 

Access: VIP
Tier: 1 (just my opinion)
Defense: 141
Attack: 42
Price:95k

3 Likes

Beginner server, and yeah it should replace ridge
Although, this is ultimately up to the developer
EDIT: I just read all my posts and just realized how many times I repeated myself…sorry about that guys, I was probably up at 2 AM doing this -_-
I get loopy when I am tired lol
Just ignore the rest of my posts, and my opinions are on my first comment, and 3rd comment (I edited the defense rating)
Edit 2: Damn it. Sorry I cannot edit it, Defense is 146, attack 42
XP

3 Likes

Ok bump this then

2 Likes

I dont KNOW wether its gonna be released or not but this thing can damage

1 Like

h

1 Like

time to drop this off the mountain

1 Like