yes its real its smaller than nisssan sivia S14

4 Likes

it is, I swear it was in cc1

2 Likes

Ok ok, hear me out

6 Likes

yes dooood thats my fav car

5 Likes

trying to add more detail to this bc this is my favorite car and rlly want it added, you can tell if u look at my pfp

Manufacturer: Dodge
Wheel Base: 2.79m 910 Inches
0 - 60 (mph): 5.2 Seconds
0 - 100 (kph): 5.4 Seconds
Year: 1971
Price 125K - 1.7M $ Tokens: 0 (vip or group)
Top Speed: 150 Mph 242 Kph
Drivetrain: RWD
Engine Placement: Front Engined Vehicle
Weight: 3015 lb 1.3 - 1.5 Tonnes
Dimensions: Length: 4859 millimeters / 191.3 Inches | Width: 1938 mm / 76.3 Inches | Height: 1295 millimeters / 51 Inches
Color (if added in-game): Purple With Black Stripes.
Name: Dodge Challenger R/T
Tier For Derby: Tier 1
Customization: Being able to change the color of the stripes, (and maybe changing the color of the mirrors like with the supra), and being able to color the wood around the gauges in the interior.

Random Info: The 71 Challenger R/T Comes With a Split Splitter, Or Front Bumper Bars Or None. btw vents on all versions of this car on the side next to the rear wheels. Also the mirrors look better in chrome (imo) and they come like that in half or most cars so if you can add that if u add this car tysm. (also the shaker hood is not the actual stock hood for the car it’s the one with the long scoop).

Wheels:

Extra image:

it came sideways also its missing the side vents next to the rear wheels which is on every 71’ challenger so keep that in mind.

Also The Ones With Front Bumper Bars Don’t Have. A Spoiler, But The Ones That Have A Splitter In The Front Have A Spoiler Like In The Images.

Extra images for motivation to add this in-game:

Exhaust Tips:

11 Likes

:+1:

6 Likes

Sick dude

5 Likes

CLIFF!

4 Likes

I’d prefer using the actual images for the side since it includes all the parts and is more detailed also heres some more pics you want to use instead of blue prints

yellow ones have too much chrome on hood and fenders the orange challenger has the right amount.

6 Likes

revive

3 Likes

yes

3 Likes

:cool:

3 Likes

Revive

3 Likes