1967 toyota 2000gt

toyota 2000gt a relic that was 1.2mill and wanna be put in cc2 tier 1 token 1 price 1.2 mildownload (19) download (18) download (17)

15 Likes

I think that’s a great idea, but 1.2m isn’t the first token. For it to be made to cost a token it would have to be priced higher or the token moved down to 1.1m, which will not happen

2 Likes

Yah token 1 is at 30ish billion. This would be below the first token, which would work perfectly. It would probably be a VIP car tho, which makes me sad.

2 Likes

well true maybe cause its a old car maybe could be priced up to 6.5mil maybe and no it isnt gonna be vip for your sake @RedNaz

2 Likes

yay

2 Likes

you dont have vip?

2 Likes

nope, don’t have it. yet.

2 Likes

oh rip

2 Likes

maybe do nice things and your parents will give you robux or do chores to get payed and use money you get to buy robux

2 Likes

bobux lmao

2 Likes

ya

2 Likes

dude VIP is totally worth it
the VIP supercars arent really much better in derby but the large vehicles that are VIP and beginner VIP vehicles are awesome. The terrain destroyer is an absolute scrap farmer in beginner derby (damage output) its attack is 67 I think but it does way more than that imo. Just dont get tapped in the front or the lawn mower engine it has will explode
but ye its good just my opinion on it

3 Likes

I had tomica version of this car

2 Likes

Yoooo is that a SUPRA

2 Likes

(Nvm its a 200GT

2 Likes

A 2000GT FROM A JAMESSS BOND MOVIEE

2 Likes