You get the ability to stop the time. Whats the first thing you do after you stop the time?

the war will still rage on in putin’s favor, he has an entire defence board
did you forget the moscow has good air defense btw, your shotty antonov an-2 (the only plane youd be able to steal) would also probably run out of fuel before it reaches moscow cuz i doubt youd be able to fly a jet

honestly probably not. As long as there’s air in his lungs, there is hope even if its less than 1 percent

you as the only one who didn’t freeze would maybe actually fly a plane if you touched that

1 Like

fnaf

sir what is wrong with u

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I would steal a bank

2 Likes

wdym FNaF? no one mentioned it

2 Likes

fnaf2

1 Like

how do you steal an entire building

1 Like

This is a tough question.
Well, I honestly don’t know.
I would go drive to my friends house. My friend is in a really bad place right now (in life) and he really needs some kindness in his life. A long time ago when he was with me we were getting food, we were getting change back and I dollar bill said β€œJesus Loves You” in sharpie on it. Just a random dollar bill. We both thought it was incredible it was totally random. Or, rather, not so random ^^
I want to write that on another 1 dollar bill and just leave it on his nightstand and other than that, idk what I would do.
I would probably just go hiking or something.

2 Likes

soldier boy the boys

1 Like

If I could stop time I would build a Time Machine and unfreeze and go back in time before my parents met and freeze time and mess them up so they could never meet, yes I am a mistake

I do wonder if maybe if I do that then all time in the future will destroy and make everything disappear

2 Likes

Man who keeps liking my post? I should not get likes at all since I’m a mistake :sob:

2 Likes

@ira_nomas why you liking me post ey?

2 Likes

No reason

1 Like

Ok then.

2 Likes

I Would Make Every Phone Play A Art Of Fighting TAS And Then I Would stab my enemies

1 Like

me

nah, you aren’t annoying so i won’t