1 Like

Ive seen people get 2.30

1 Like

Also thereā€™s a reason why i deleted it

1 Like

Mat Watson
He stress tests cars for no reason

2 Likes

Anyway what i mean ā€œnoobsā€ is people who f*ck up or conercut at the sharp corners

2 Likes

ohhh shit Iā€™m sorry

3 Likes

iā€™m one of those noobs

mostly because my computer doesnā€™t render the tracks fast enough

2 Likes

I mean, I played fine when I had my shit computer so that may sound like a skill issue (emphasis on the ā€˜mayā€™)

2 Likes

I think they meant drivers in real lifeā€¦

3 Likes

its irl

1 Like

BMW drivers (according to Urban Dictionary)

1 Like

Tbh though, most dirty drivers I come across in video games are little inexperienced children.

3 Likes

bmw drivers are bad

According to Urban Dictionary, the definition of a BMW driver is this:

They drive like they are the only vehicles on the road, donā€™t know how to use their indicators, donā€™t know the meaning of the term ā€œspeed limitā€ or at least believe that it does not apply to them, jump the traffic lights, park on double yellow lines/on corners/in front of dropped curbs/across 2 or more parking bays etc (impulsiveness, irresponsibility, poor behavioural control). If you ever see one getting a ticket they will always been full of rage that someone has dared to slight them (grandiose sense of self worth, failure to accept responsibility for their own actions).

They also seem to think theyā€™re better than everybody else, and that the BMW is the pinnacle of human achievement. They imagine that other peoples dislike for them is due to jealousy of them and their car, and that owning said vehicle means they are richer than everyone else (grandiose sense of self worth), and is not in any way due to them exhibiting the behaviours outlined above (lack of remorse or guilt, lack of empathy).

Removed all the links due to risk of inappropriate definitions

4 Likes

lol

1 Like

me

i am the worst driver

yes thatā€™s true

1 Like