What is your Favorite car and your Least favorite car in CC2

Favourite: Don’t really have any
Least Favourite: Prius and 370z

4 Likes

the 370z in game is an absolute eyesore

4 Likes

its good enough to avoid dev attention and prevent it from getting a remodel but only just
btw my fav fictional car is prob either the summit kintla (rip :sob: ) or the avanta overlander
super mobile is cracked too

4 Likes

Favorites: Sokudo Crest [RIP this car :( ] (this vehicle has a soft spot for me as it was the vehicle that got me my first derby win) and Avanta Zeta GT3 LMA (those headlights just look amazing, even if it is blocky)
Least favorites: BAC Mono (it just looks so bad, and doesn’t do the IRL counterpart any justice) and the first generation Acura NSX (WHY DO THE POP UPS LOOK SO BAD)

3 Likes

EXACTLY

3 Likes

Favorite: Toyota Supra RZ Mk.IV
Least favorite: Dragster & Ripsaw EV2

Irl

Favorite: Toyota Supra RZ Mk.IV
Least favorite: Tata Nano

3 Likes

my 2nd place winner was the Grandeur dignity because I outran a centenario in a pro server bomb tag and it’s a toy

4 Likes

I hate exo speeder unless u want a 100kmh car that can only drift

3 Likes

Also the IT 130 is a bad car because it needs mechanisms

3 Likes

3 Likes

Surely don’t understand why ripsaw V2 is bad Like It has good acceleration

3 Likes

Yeah

4 Likes

My Favourite: McLauren Speedtail

Least favourite: Bmw I3. i am mostly a racer but im really suprised you can push this into F race class

3 Likes

ADMIN
Hold private server

2 Likes

Wdym the Admin is a gamepass and private servers are free

2 Likes

3 Likes

I mean the Admin Gamepass costs almost 400 robux

3 Likes

Favorite Lamborghini Murcielago
Least favorite BMW X5

4 Likes

Favorite: Snowbus - Just a fun thing to drive around it when upgraded. Like it’s an off road bus, nuff said

Least Favorite: Bulky ben - 2 things in cc2 make a vehicle bad and unfun to drive/grind with. Articulated and being almost as wide as the crushers. The bulky ben has both

3 Likes

Best: Exo Speeder
Worst: Trilogy Urban

4 Likes